Round2 Acquires Star Wars License

Still got a few paint details to add and decals but im incredibly happy with this kit and im excited to order a few more to build as gifts.
20230905_235227.jpg
20230905_233947.jpg
20230905_233858.jpg

Even though the tie fighters are suppose to have that bluish tint, I'm so used to how they look in the movies with more just the grey look.
Still though, that turned out really good.

Even though the tie fighters are suppose to have that bluish tint, I'm so used to how they look in the movies with more just the grey look.
Still though, that turned out really good.
I know what you mean! I struggled with the decision to paint mine Haze grey. I'm used to painting ties a light grey as they appeared on screen. If you want that on screen look, Model Master Light Ghost Grey is good.

Robert:)

I know what you mean! I struggled with the decision to paint mine Haze grey. I'm used to painting ties a light grey as they appeared on screen. If you want that on screen look, Model Master Light Ghost Grey is good.

Robert:)
Someone I know had gotten an old AMT Vader tie, but their kids never put it together, so said I could have it. Haven't got it yet, so hoping no pieces are missing, but, in also hoping it does turn out good, theres the idea of the color. I suppose you the grey and maybe mix a tiny bit of blue, but not too much.

Someone I know had gotten an old AMT Vader tie, but their kids never put it together, so said I could have it. Haven't got it yet, so hoping no pieces are missing, but, in also hoping it does turn out good, theres the idea of the color. I suppose you the grey and maybe mix a tiny bit of blue, but not too much.
Hey, it's worth a try. Grey is such a weird color....the color of the walls in the room can affect it as well as different types of lighting. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it (y)

Robert

Hey, it's worth a try. Grey is such a weird color....the color of the walls in the room can affect it as well as different types of lighting. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it (y)

Robert

I plan to hang it here to the left of the Falcon. With it being cloae to that and the Shuttle, probably will look better on the more grey side.
20230914_030559.jpg

I have another one of these beautiful kits JUST ITCHING for a set of Interceptor wings and Meesa too dumb to 3D print. Somebody help Meesa scratch Meesa itch! lol

Robert

What Jeff said.

The TIE was intended to be the first in the 'Studio Series' line. No follow up in the line, has been announced, as of yet.

It would be wonderful, if they make the, previously announced, TIE bomber studio scale and part of the 'Studio Series' line.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back