Rouge One Shoretrooper Costume

GilliGen

Greeting all, been a long time since i've done some projects due to personal stuff, anyways. I started working on my Shoretrooper costume which i hope will be done in a couple of months as it takes alot of time and since i'll be gone for 3 months due to my work. The plan is to 3D Print all the pieces provided by Sean Fields files Stoo's shoretrooper page.
As of now i've started printing pieces for the mask, below are few pictures of the project so far.

x9XEbSr.jpg
vh6twBE.jpg
i5fc9Am.jpg

Looking really go so far. Sean's Files go together really well. Quick question, what filament are you using to build this helmet? I've been trying to figure out what would be best for building my own. Best of luck on your build.

Yeah i've got a little bit smaller body, so it'll probably fit. I also definietly am removing ironing in CURA as it makes my top layer worse.

Hi guys, a little update, things are going slower then expected as the printer was giving me headaches alot. Anyways... The helmet is finally printed and im quiet happy how it turned out, files are amazing and everything is connected like Lego pieces.

For the next part now sure what i'll do yet, either start printing the rest of the costume or start working on the helmet.

Attachments

• IMG_20191111_153150.jpg
    IMG_20191111_153150.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 190
  • IMG_20191111_153128_1.jpg
    IMG_20191111_153128_1.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 202
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back