Rouge One Shoretrooper Costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GilliGen

Greeting all, been a long time since i've done some projects due to personal stuff, anyways. I started working on my Shoretrooper costume which i hope will be done in a couple of months as it takes alot of time and since i'll be gone for 3 months due to my work. The plan is to 3D Print all the pieces provided by Sean Fields files Stoo's shoretrooper page.
As of now i've started printing pieces for the mask, below are few pictures of the project so far.

x9XEbSr.jpg
vh6twBE.jpg
i5fc9Am.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

StormyStorm

Looking really go so far. Sean's Files go together really well. Quick question, what filament are you using to build this helmet? I've been trying to figure out what would be best for building my own. Best of luck on your build.

TheOrdner

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey, I also recently put together my Shoretrooper with Sean's files. Came out quite good, all the parts were easily assembled.
WhatsApp Image 2019-10-19 at 19.33.47 (1).jpeg

GilliGen

Yeah i've got a little bit smaller body, so it'll probably fit. I also definietly am removing ironing in CURA as it makes my top layer worse.

GilliGen

Hi guys, a little update, things are going slower then expected as the printer was giving me headaches alot. Anyways... The helmet is finally printed and im quiet happy how it turned out, files are amazing and everything is connected like Lego pieces.

For the next part now sure what i'll do yet, either start printing the rest of the costume or start working on the helmet.

Attachments