ROTS Darth Vader

Revanchist84

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith Darth Vader.
This was the very first costume I worked on, it's finished but I still need to replace some parts with higher quality ones.

I'm not the tallest guy around, I'm only 5'9 but that doesn't stop me from being one of the most badass villains in movie history :lol

SANY0084-1.jpg

SANY0002.jpg

SANY0175.jpg

If there's someone else from Belgium should recognize him. The guy with the blue shirt is Hans Otten, a TV presenter.
SANY0205.jpg

SANY0232.jpg

SANY0255.jpg

The following pics were during The Phantom Menace 3D Release
SANY0013-1.jpg

SANY0020.jpg

SANY0035.jpg

SANY0038.jpg

SANY0045-1.jpg

SANY0052-1.jpg

Hey Grats! Your Vader looks very cool. Dont worry about the height, we have a Darth Maul whos 195cm tall, Im maybe the smallest Vader you´ve ever seen when you see us together^^ Is that a Rubies Chestarmor you use? What Gloves are you using? They seem to be a little too large for RotS.

Regards Lars

Hello there,

Excellent costume and just remember that even Hayden Christensen had to use so-called lifts in his boots to make him larger. So as Yoda said before we won't judge you by your size :lol

-Chaim

Hey Grats! Your Vader looks very cool. Dont worry about the height, we have a Darth Maul whos 195cm tall, Im maybe the smallest Vader you´ve ever seen when you see us together^^ Is that a Rubies Chestarmor you use? What Gloves are you using? They seem to be a little too large for RotS.

Regards Lars
Thank you.

That's a giant Maul :p
I use a Rubies chest armor indeed. Repainted and some mods.

If I used one of the other ROTS armors available I would look ridiculous because they're all much bigger then the Rubies and wouldn't look tapered .
The gloves are CP, I know they are too big. They'll get replaced some day.

Hello there,

Excellent costume and just remember that even Hayden Christensen had to use so-called lifts in his boots to make him larger. So as Yoda said before we won't judge you by your size :lol

-Chaim

Thanks, a place where size doesn't matter.
That's the only thing YouTubers do, They watch the vid of my Vader costume and comment "aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper." It's crawling with that line. :darnkids

It's not even a Stormtrooper :rolleyes

I think it looks great. Don't worry, I do it and I'm only 5'10". I wear four inches in my boots and the helmet adds another two or three inches. Kills my feet though.

I think it looks great. Don't worry, I do it and I'm only 5'10". I wear four inches in my boots and the helmet adds another two or three inches. Kills my feet though.

wow 4 inches, if you trip on that :angel

If the costume looks astonishing but you're not as tall as the actor on screen, in person people don't pay attention to that. They're way to distracted with the blinking lights :lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back