Limited Run Rose's Resistance Alliance ring - Star Wars The Last Jedi - NOW SHIPPING B!

Re: Rose's Alliance ring - Star Wars The Last Jedi - Functioning prototype inside!

This is awesome! Are you going to upload the original files to Thingiverse?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Re: Rose's Alliance ring - Star Wars The Last Jedi - Functioning prototype inside!

Interested in a metal version pending price and final pics / vid or gifs :popcorn

Great to hear everyone. I'll convert this to a sale thread. I've been wearing my prototype one around the last day or so and it's been pretty fun. I'm excited to get these into your hands. I plan on pursuing both the plastic version and the metal version. The metal one will be cast, and will therefore take longer to produce. The plastic ones are easier and I'll have a production prototype ready shortly.

Thanks again!
26b1cbf5c366ce801af43f327ce6d660.gif

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Metal for mine and I added my email to list. Sp#####9@msn.com

Zero aperture closes all the way and opens non-symmetrically, as seen in the film ring. The one in your prototype is a standard aperture.

Good call! I had a second look and you can clearly see it opening with a () shape instead of a o shape.

You can even see the extra arc shaped piece in the middle. I'll use the zero aperture style one.
iris zero1.png

Thanks! I'll incorporate that into my next prototype.
3683584adba51d0c3558db88f06defaf.jpg

Attachments

• iris zero.png
    iris zero.png
    296 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

this is so exciting! :thumbsup

Interested in metal, size 11 if possible, pending final price.

Definitely interested

Awesome, Just filled out the interest Email link, for one Metal one,
Thanks,
AL

I was hoping you’d tackle this project. I’m interested in a metal version.

Super interested. Amazing work!!! Edit: Metal, by the way.

Last edited:

Can you throw me down of 1 metal version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back