Interest Romancing The Stone - "Emerald" & "Map"!!! NEW RUN!!!

I don't mean to hijack, but can you tell me the WIDTH of your particular stone that you offer? I'm making the "Bunny" STL file to make available for free download, and I need to know the size of the hole to make in the bottom of the bunny statue.
It's around 3 1/4" wide.

A classic pic for a classic stone... I have to admit, I felt like Douglas!

Attachments

• 20210918_200418.jpg
    20210918_200418.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 143
Been meaning to write this for awhile now, and I'm sorry for that. Everything about this is perfect, and hats off to Relicmaker for another masterpiece from him. The stone is incredible, heavy and just is beautiful as on display. Looks like it's worth a million or more.
The map is just the icing on the cake. Feels authentic. Love the paper it's on and just completes and already perfect set. Dont hesitate to buy one if you can. You WILL NOT REGRET IT. Relicmaker is also first class in how he conducts business. Ships FAST, and follows up with any questions in more than a timely fashion.
Thank you for doing this, and I'm eagerly awaiting what comes next. Thanks! :)

Been meaning to write this for awhile now, and I'm sorry for that. Everything about this is perfect, and hats off to Relicmaker for another masterpiece from him. The stone is incredible, heavy and just is beautiful as on display. Looks like it's worth a million or more.
The map is just the icing on the cake. Feels authentic. Love the paper it's on and just completes and already perfect set. Dont hesitate to buy one if you can. You WILL NOT REGRET IT. Relicmaker is also first class in how he conducts business. Ships FAST, and follows up with any questions in more than a timely fashion.
Thank you for doing this, and I'm eagerly awaiting what comes next. Thanks! :)
Thanks for the kind words! It was a pleasure doing business with you! :cool:(y)

I badly just need the stone before Jan 1 2022 for a 35th Anniversary. Any chance of that? Anyone want to part with theirs? Thanks!

~ Romancing The Stone ~

"Emerald" & "Map"

It's been a while since I offered these and thought some of the new guys might want to add this to their collection, or maybe those who missed out on the last run would like another chance!

The Emerald “El Corazon” was hand-carved out of real green crystal.
It is the most accurate replica of the emerald that you will ever see available and has a really nice weight to it.

The “El Corazon” Treasure Map was made using thick high-grade artist paper.
It measures 12 x 16 inches, and aged to match the original from the film!

The original prop, as well as the screen captures were used in creating this using the grid method to copy every inch down to the very detail to be exact as the original. Every technique used to make the original prop was also used to make this one. Even the burned edges are exactly the same.

Price: (Does NOT include shipping!)

Emerald - $85
Map - $60
Whole Set - $125

Interest List:

1. IndyIndiana
2. DaBuild
3. merowinger13
4. bshumakr
5. OliverQueenIND
6. Nightfall
7. jwalley087

View attachment 888895

View attachment 888896

View attachment 888897

View attachment 888898

View attachment 888899

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back