Interest Romancing The Stone - "Emerald" & "Map"!!! NEW RUN!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just a little update.
He is 14" tall, 8" wide, and 8" depth.
The ears are 4" long.
Could they make a new mold of him to make more at sometime?
I don't even know how.
Thanks.

Thanks for the measurements. I looked after I posted my message yesterday, and I see where I started a 3D STL file of this years ago.

Since the files was already started, I worked on it some more and might even have some kind of posted file of it in my FREE STL section in the future.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

LZeitgeist

Sr Member
I would like to be added to the list for a Map, please - I have the Stone on display in my collection but am trying to dig up the Map I got from you years ago. I should know in a few days whether or not I still have it or need to purchase a replacement.

I just didn't want this run to close before putting my name on the list - apologies in advance if I have to cancel but would like to locate the one I already have.

EDIT - found my map, but it got torn along one of the folds in a critical spot, so yes, I'm in for a Map. Please invoice me whenever you decide to go ahead with this. Thanks!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.