Interest Rocketeer Rocket Pack and Harness screen accurate ***Deposits closed

Hey Brandomack, its good that you are helping him, but he needs to communicate with the people invested in this, they deserve at least that. Look foward to your pics!

Does his buddy/personal rep have anything to update with?

Wasnt he moving in or something?

Over a 1 year ago!!! (yikes!@)

"He’s been undergoing personal issues,
and is turtling. Sometimes you just need someone to help you sort it out."

I'm still waiting on the Rocketeer helmet I ordered in conjunction with two of the packs. Was supposed to be limited waiting on the helmet and it's been over 2 years now. I'm hoping he'll at least be able to get the pack kits together and sent out but the silence is deafening.

The news is the original guy screwed us on our money, his friend is withholding information from us as to where the original crook is located. My hunch is the lawyers will find them before he comes forward himself.

**for legal reasons I was advised to edit my last post.**

Last edited:
Disheartening to hear the recent updates on the suit. So is there a class action members from this thread can jump on? (Or not sure how this works for us to recover our funds from the project?)

4 Years, five months later........
That was $300 I really could have used back.
I know I was a huge cheerleader and supporter back in the beginning.
Now, I have eaten my hat and a feast of crow and long since discarded the carcass.
If there IS some kind of suit or something I would appreciate the information. Times are hard for EVERYONE and every penny would help.

Holy Crap !!!!! I was invested in this project at least 3 years ago but was fortunate to sell my position as I had no faith in this project ever being produced as very little info on project was given for almost the first 2 years.
Have not visited this site for along time but seems like most people here have either moved on or are not very upset about losing their $300.00 deposit.
Kind of makes people like Curtis get a green light to take money from the real prop fans and pocket the money for their own gain !
Why has he not been banded from the RPF ?
We all have some personal issues but can still communicate with those who have spent hard earned dollars on this kind of project. why can't he respond !

He still has my production-made helmet which he borrowed to mold as a compliment piece to this pack, too. Curtis had such a consistent reputation for quality here, delivering complex projects like this one on a regular basis. I'm sorry he crashed and burned on this one - I really trusted that he'd deliver something we could be psyched about adding to our collections.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back