Interest Rocketeer Rocket Pack and Harness screen accurate ***Deposits closed

If I had the room, I'd probably stick with the build, but given I have an all-metal pack now, I don't need two. Build looks good, and if it weren't for the extra finishing costs required, I'd probably stick with it, but after 5 years, I'd just like the deposit back.

I’m still IN for the pack and helmets that I paid for. (1x pack, 1x raw, 1x competed helmet) Brando I’ll send you a PM about it. this is over $900 in paid since April of 2017 to 2018 when Curtis came about the helmets a year after. (receipts attached to the PM)

Last edited:
Refund.
$300.
Paypal'd 1/07/18 (over 4 years ago!)

I wish I could retract my police report, but those gears are already moving. Out of my control now.
You can't steal a car, then return it JUST BEFORE GETTING CAUGHT, and go "We're all good right?!"

None of this aggression is directed at you Brandomack. I appreciate the info you've provided.

If anyone else involved in police report would like to chat privately, please hit me up. Thank you.

While i understand those who have chosen for a refund. Can everyone please refrain from preventing Curtis to earn an income while this pack is being molded? There is currently NO money to refund anyone. I am counting on using the profit margin from these sales to cover refund costs. Curtis still has expenses he needs to cover other than what i am covering, if he can’t pay his rent and is out on the street then there is no hope of completion here.

Can we please agree to leave his sales be, so i can make your refund happen sooner?

Thanks.

I really considerd if it was wise or not to post here, but just for the sake of the RPF community and people that have paid deposits... I notice that brandomack stepped into this run for some reason, while he himself has a run going that's off the rails and was started years ago:

I once paid a deposit for one of these blasters, and had to put pressure to get a refund (I was even threatened that I would not see any refund, or that my blaster would be the very last one he'd finish, but in the end I actually did get that refund). In the meanwhile not a single blaster was produced, only the grips seem to make some progress.

I know that the Blade Runner Blaster is a different run, but I don't understand how someone who is struggling with his own run, is going to help someone else on a run that's also derailed completely? I also noticed exactly the same pattern in both runs: lots of excuses and lack of updates.

Anyway, this will be my only post here, since I didn't sign up for this run, and got a refund for my deposit in the Blaster run, so no open cases for me. But I just wanted to point out the link between both runs that are going on for years now, to other people here that might not have been aware of this. Everybody can do with this information what they want. With this post I'm not implying anything, I just noticed the similarities and thought it was strange that someone who has trouble finishing his own run in a timely matter, is stepping in to help someone else who has trouble finishing his run. Althouhg it's nobel to do so, I don't know if it's wise too.

Over and out!

Last edited:
I really considerd if it was wise or not to post here, but just for the sake of the RPF community and people that have paid deposits... I notice that brandomack stepped into this run for some reason, while he himself has a run going that's off the rails and was started years ago:

I once paid a deposit for one of these blasters, and had to put pressure to get a refund (I was even threatened that I would not see any refund, or that my blaster would be the very last one he'd finish, but in the end I actually did get that refund). In the meanwhile not a single blaster was produced, only the grips seem to make some progress.

I know that the Blade Runner Blaster is a different run, but I don't understand how someone who is struggling with his own run, is going to help someone else on a run that's also derailed completely? I also noticed exactly the same pattern in both runs: lots of excuses and lack of updates.

Anyway, this will be my only post here, since I didn't sign up for this run, and got a refund for my deposit in the Blaster run, so no open cases for me. But I just wanted to point out the link between both runs that are going on for years now, to other people here that might not have been aware of this. Everybody can do with this information what they want. With this post I'm not implying anything, I just noticed the similarities and thought it was strange that someone who has trouble finishing his own run in a timely matter, is stepping in to help someone else who has trouble finishing his run. Althouhg it's nobel to do so, I don't know if it's wise too.

Over and out!
Because i can see Curtis is almost done. He’s standing right behind the finish line. Pretty much all i’m doing here is fielding responses and cheerleading, because he can’t see how close he is to the end of it. I can relate to how he feels emotionally when everything seems like its crashing down on you. Helping him, in turn, helps me.

Here are the latest photos of the rocket pack in silicone. Slow but steady progress is being made. markpoon yours will be the first shipped when its ready.

Attachments

• 18025094-3FFF-4C46-B1A4-528865F6F88C.jpeg
    18025094-3FFF-4C46-B1A4-528865F6F88C.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 158
  • B409C00E-A158-4528-B9BE-0C37924990DB.jpeg
    B409C00E-A158-4528-B9BE-0C37924990DB.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 141
  • 443A2301-7883-46EC-9448-BD07EA769A1D.jpeg
    443A2301-7883-46EC-9448-BD07EA769A1D.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 138
  • 37173190-D4CE-419A-AD30-2E5F471853BA.jpeg
    37173190-D4CE-419A-AD30-2E5F471853BA.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 150
This is the outside of the mold you are looking at. You can not evaluate quality of what will come out of this mold. Not until you see a first casting.

But I agree that after all these years this is the stage that a mold is being made, is rather late... Let's hope quality is superb and it doesn't take another 4 years for people to receive their rocket pack.

Checking back in here with the mold. Looks like the medium you are using is a brush on rebound 25. You don’t want to wait too long on each layer as debris or whatnot can land on each fully cured layer, so I’m hoping all the silicone was applied directly after each tacky cure.

It’s closing on a month since the process was started it should be finished by now..

Also in this thread no update for a month and a half... :unsure:

I didn’t want to post this here until Curtis had said it was ok.

His S/O Missy (Mellissa) passed on the 14th due to complications due to covid. He is taking time out to mourn her as well as get over being sick from covid himself. He has sold his place and has moved into Missy’s moms place.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back