Interest Rocketeer Rocket Pack and Harness screen accurate ***Deposits closed

Ive tried to contact multiple times via email over the last two months and have gotten no response. Has anyone been more successful?

Ive tried to contact multiple times via email over the last two months and have gotten no response. Has anyone been more successful?

Curtis doesn’t visit here much, but I know he’s close to wrapping this up - I ordered the fan blades for the kits (easier in the US) and he’s been on me to ship them up because they’re one of the last bits to put in everyone’s packages! I’ll send them out to him this week.

The last count of molds/parts was pretty crazy, but it looked like he had nearly everything in production a few weeks ago. These were some recent pics:

95f5dd044e6d2283748b3a36fe0c4c67.jpg

cf469f1cd8a1e71db405ae8727d0e801.jpg

I’m with you guys in my excitement for this pack to be finally in my hands! I understand people getting impatient, though I’m not surprised it’s taken this long. This is a truly massive undertaking, and not from a “business” but a one-man hobbyist in his spare time. Just building up a kit like this one will take me years, and Curtis is actually mastering and creating the kit itself, then producing multiples for everyone in the run. I might have hoped it’d come faster than it has, but I can’t say I really expected it would.

I’ve said it before, but it’s probably worth saying again: Excitement/impatience is definitely understandable, but if you’re worried about being ultimately disappointed or scammed you can absolutely let that go. Curtis has been here a long time. He always delivers, and he always delivers the cleanest, sharpest, most professional products of anyone in the hobby. He may have been surprised by how complex this project ended up being, but a big part of that has been his unwillingness to compromise in any way on this particular prop. Look at his username - this one’s his own personal grail, and this is the first and last time he’ll be tackling it. None of us will regret signing up for his work here once we have these in our hands, and we’re getting closer and closer to that finish line...

If anyone really wants to jump ship, maybe contact one of the people who’ve posted wishing they’d seen this/signed up when it was available? Seems there’s been a few buyers at least.

If I was interested in selling my spot on the list, how would I go about that transaction? Stilll trying to figure some things out but this may be one project too many for me.

-Tom

Thanks everyone so much that I sold my position at my age as I would probably be dead by the time this item would ever be produced.
Fabulous craftsman, but so slow to produce project.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
Anyone heard from Curtis? He's not responding to my e-mails & I'm getting really worried :( He's taken alot of deposits (including mine) & seems to have vanished from the face of this earth :mad:

He’s not responding to my e-mails & PMs, it’s 21?months since I paid the guy $300 deposit in good faith so I can’t file a dispute with PayPal anymore. I’m sure he collected deposits from many others here as well, aren’t you guys concerned?

Hey Guys

Sorry I have been head down trying to finish up the main hull on this. There was so much work to do. I am currently molding the final 4 vent piece, working on the top Grill/radiator piece so it fits into the main part properly. Printing out the top "fin" pieces, there are a few of those.. and then I have to mold them as well. I have most of the materials now, I still need to get the tubing for the engine parts and the rods for the flaps/rod ends. I will either need to find some rod that is already threaded at each end or get that done myself. The rest of the fan blades and the screws etc.. should arrive in the next few weeks.. depending on mail. I am casting pieces form the molds I have made so far, so once the main hull is complete and ready for molding it will take less time for each kit to complete.

Thanks for being patient and I am trying my best to get this done as soon as I can, I will send out emails to everyone on the list. As far as I know I have answered everyone on email. Once you receive an email from me please respond to that if you need to ask me anything, that way it will be going to my inbox and the correct email address.

Hey Guys

Sorry I have been head down trying to finish up the main hull on this. There was so much work to do. I am currently molding the final 4 vent piece, working on the top Grill/radiator piece so it fits into the main part properly. Printing out the top "fin" pieces, there are a few of those.. and then I have to mold them as well. I have most of the materials now, I still need to get the tubing for the engine parts and the rods for the flaps/rod ends. I will either need to find some rod that is already threaded at each end or get that done myself. The rest of the fan blades and the screws etc.. should arrive in the next few weeks.. depending on mail. I am casting pieces form the molds I have made so far, so once the main hull is complete and ready for molding it will take less time for each kit to complete.

Thanks for being patient and I am trying my best to get this done as soon as I can, I will send out emails to everyone on the list. As far as I know I have answered everyone on email. Once you receive an email from me please respond to that if you need to ask me anything, that way it will be going to my inbox and the correct email address.[/QUOTEt

Thats great news rocketeer!

Silence? blocking people who ask about their 'money'?

This doesnt sound very good.

out of curiosity.. has any gotten any feedback/communication outside of what was posted here that makes one think things are 'still on track'?

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back