Interest Rocketeer Rocket Pack and Harness screen accurate ***Deposits closed

Re: Rocketeer Rocket Pack and Harness screen accurate ***from production made pack*

Any details on the harness you can share? I may be interested

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Re: Rocketeer Rocket Pack and Harness screen accurate ***from production made pack*

Ahh ok, I am going for accuracy.. but I dont have you on my list..
Yup, understood. I'm exploring this for a personal build. Sorry personal preference. I was just reacting to the idea of cold cast al vs plating on weight and expense. Although electo plating isn't exactly cheap either. All can be achieved with a decent paint job also. ;)

I'm not sure what details your asking for? I will be going for accuracey here too.. matching the material and pattern as close as I can, from the stunt harness and pictures of the production packs
Any details on the harness you can share? I may be interested

Yup my pack is slightly idealized on finish. I'm for hyper-accuracy also. I guess when you get to working on the harness I might be interested in a harness only. I understand the actual latch is a difficult part to come across.

Actually it wouldnt, the screen used packs were never plated. Just painted. And there was at least 1 full metal pack.. but that is again different than all the other packs.
Actually there were two hero packs that had a thin metal outer layer - they coated the inside of the mold using a technique called "arc spraying" which deposited a very thin layer of zinc that they then backed with fiberglass.

The full metal packs (apparently they made three) were used for the practical flame effects.

Please add me to the growing list for all three. Also interested in aluminum casting.

I did not know that :) but that wouldn't come out like chrome.. which is what everyone thinks they did..chrome plate it. I would just be offering up the resin casts.. not "arc spraying" :) but that would be interesting to see. And yes the all metal ones open up, panels can be taken off etc..
Actually there were two hero packs that had a thin metal outer layer - they coated the inside of the mold using a technique called "arc spraying" which deposited a very thin layer of zinc that they then backed with fiberglass.

The full metal packs (apparently they made three) were used for the practical flame effects.

I will mark you down.. still not sure about the cold casting. I will look into it.
Please add me to the growing list for all three. Also interested in aluminum casting.

add me to the activator list sir. Thanks!

Out of curiosity, will you be building the kits in order of placement on the list?

Added :)
add me to the activator list sir. Thanks!

I'm not sure what you mean? I am not building the kit.. unless someone wants finishing. But it would be based on who pays first. I only have an interest list right now. Hope that answers your question? If not please send a PM instead of posting
Out of curiosity, will you be building the kits in order of placement on the list?

interested in all three!

Bump for more interest, I will be working some on the pack this week.. I will update if I have any pics to show :)

Interested in all 3 depending on final price.

On the list.. the price will probably be on the upper end of my estimates.. the more I get into the details and what materials I need.. the more time and money I have to spend to get it right..
Interested in all 3 depending on final price.

To the top.. working on this.. gathering more accurate reference for the Harness and activator.. plus a few copies of the pack to work on :)

To the top.. working away on this :) looking at tons of reference for hero packs.. there a few different ways to set this up.. so that factors into it as well.

Also an update, the harness will be screen accurate as well. I am just waiting for some material that will make them accurate and accelerate my progress :)

Bump, hope to update with some pics after the weekend.. gonna try to get some one on one time with the pack :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back