Rocketeer Jetpack made in real metal

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

George

Master Member
Awesome! Thank you for sharing this
Will you be constructing the helmet as well? (templates at JfCustom's foam files thread).

Last edited:

DavidJGuyton

Awesome! Thank you for sharing this
Will you be constructing the helmet as well? (templates at JfCustom's foam files thread).

Depends on how popular the jetpack video gets. I have looked into ways to try it in brass but I don't have the equipment for it, so I would likely have to do it in steel and then color the metal with Rub'n Buff. Not sure how accurate that would look.

Lear60man

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Good for you. And nice gesture to offer up templates on your site. The finished product is out of the park.

PropReplicator2

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Templates downloaded and printed. Will be buying the steel friday and will hopefully start it all up this weekend! Thanks again!

PropReplicator2

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Awesome. Not a lot of people will attempt this compared to my armor templates, so please keep me posted on how it goes. Post pics for sure!
It's been a whole minute since I welded so the skills are a lil Rusty but ill get it right after a few tries lmao

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk