Rob's Drawings: Samurai, Juggernaut, P2 and more

Robillicus

Welp, it has been brought to my attention that it's been a long-ass time since I've posted anything, so here goes! - This drawing was finished a couple of months ago -

I've finally built up the nerve to start working on a suit of 2nd most favorite onscreen hunter, the hero from P2. After reading many books and interviews I realized that before I start sculpting anything I should draw the **** out of it. That way I get to know everything about the character without having to keep using pictures of the movie pieces. I start sizing my stuff up to the moive pieces and start questioning myself and it all goes to hell from there.

So onto the pics!

P2Head006.jpg

P2Head009.jpg

P2Head008.jpg

P2Head007.jpg

P2Head005.jpg

P2Head002-1.jpg

P2Head001.jpg

There will be a lot more. Thanks for looking!!!

:(

damn
Just as good as the best suits here on the board rob...

you've been around here for a long time and it's been fantastic to see you get better and better everytime
you crank out these masterpieces.

the detail is amazing....:(

freakin sweet

AM

Holy **** Rob! There is so much freaking detail in there that I had to open it with PS and zoom in to see it...

You should seriously scan that **** at high res so that we can see the same amount of detail you do.

AWESOME....just awesome...

Heres a jaw drop for ya- I know how much you love these: :(

I really like all the texture on this one. He is just oozing with it.

/me starts chanting.

HOLY SHIY , HOLY **** , HOLY **** !

Amazing rob, truely amazing, if ya dont mind me asking, how long does it take roughly for you to do one of these?

Here's something that I thought was really fuckin cool -

Comparison.jpg

Now I'm no where near Mark "Crash" Mcreerys level, but it's pretty cool to see them side by side. Thanks a lot, Jason!!!

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!
SICK EYE CANDY! :(
How much lead did you go through on that sucker.
AWESOME MAN truly AWESOME!

Tom

There is not enough space for all the things I could say about that one piece of art. I wish that I had done it. The next question is would you consider selling a copy/print of that loving face?

George

You're welcome for the pic Rob. I personally don't think that Crash is "better", but rather that you two have slightly different styles. The commonality is that that you both put a shitload of detail into your work. His work kicks ass and so does yours...

Can't wait to see the side view without dreads...

this is so amazing! you captured every inch of Detail! how long did that take you? i attemted to draw onne very similar, but it no where compares! Great WORK!!! thats whati call art!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back