my small RoBoCop collection

bothanspy

Sr Member
Just received my unmasked RoboCop bust and wanted to share

I know my collection of RoboCop stuff is small compare to some member here but I love the way the unmasked bust came out ;)

awesome bust! Nice paint job as well.

It's a nice collection and nice display

I was thinking about getting an unmasked bust myself this might just push me over the edge.

PS. I think you need to push your Hot toys robocop head in more - it's sticking too far out of the neck..

awesome bust! Nice paint job as well.

It's a nice collection and nice display

I was thinking about getting an unmasked bust myself this might just push me over the edge.

PS. I think you need to push your Hot toys robocop head in more - it's sticking too far out of the neck..

Believe me when I said I try to push the Hot Toys RoboCop head in ... Any trick to doing it easily?

Believe me when I said I try to push the Hot Toys RoboCop head in ... Any trick to doing it easily?

many people have had the same problem. Use a little bit of lube. Some vaseline should do the trick.. but only a little bit. Obviously you don't want a greasy mess on your hands.

Great collection, I've always loved the RoboCop movies & the probs that I've seen from them. Nice job on the head my friend & a great collection :)

Thanks! The next RoboCop item I want to pick up is the new Hot Toy die-cast metal 1/6 Robocop. It looks 100 times better then their old one.

Small update to my RoboCop collection - 12" 2014 RoboCop figure, plus two Lego custom built model (Cain and ED-209)

Attachments

• IMG_4669.JPG
    IMG_4669.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 212
Nice collection - the new diecast 1/6 Hot Toys Robo Cop is definitely also on my wishlist... and perhaps the Ed-209....

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back