Robocop Poster

TDKOGC

I wasn't really interested when I heard about the re-boot of this movie, but I have to admit I am starting to get a little excited.

Who do we think will be the first to tackle the suit and gun ????

movies-robocop-post.jpg

I still don't know about the black. All I can think is "The Dark Knight meets Judge Dredd meets the Police robots from Total Recall":lol

Hey, that's an interesting idea: painting a Robocop helmet like a Dredd helmet.

This Robocop helm would look pretty cool with a street judge paintjob lol.

Is that a bad thing zodiac ???

I think those 3 movies would make for a really interesting mash-up.

All 3 were good movies don't get me wrong, but Robocop and Total Recall are 2 movies that I loved as they were. I just think some films don't need to be re-made. But I'll still watch RC I'm sure, probably as Red Box rental though.

That's the only decent one I have seen so far.

Looking at the trailer it seems as though he has a machine pistol in his left leg and a pistol in a holster on his right leg.

I Agree, I Enjoyed Man of Steel I am on the best movie of the year band wagon with it, However I do not feel it needed a whole new background story for Zod Or Superman himself. Only issue with Man of steel...Where the hell was the score? John Williams was to busy heck I am sure Danny Elfman could have covered the theme music!... I don't think Robocop needs a remake. Wait I`ll bet its majorly toned down from the original. Highly doubt your going to see anyone blow Murphy's Hand off in this one. still one of the best scenes there's a hand now a red spray and a stump : ).

Sadly this is all that is coming sequels prequels and remakes reimagining's of great 80s movies.. So far Bay destroyed Transformers for me. Gi Joe is meh there was never any Bullets in Gi Joe that had laser rifles. Can`t wait till they rev up the 80s toon remake engine destroying Sliver Hawks Mask He-Man She-ra and every other cartoon we enjoyed in the 1980s. They went to far by trying to remake What ever happened to baby Jane.. once they hit that movie Gone with the wind and Casablanca are on the mess it up block next.. Biggest issue with it all, for two + years the writers guild was on strike holding out for more cash etc and once it got settled this is the quality of movies we got remakes reimagining's how about an original script? we truly don't need Wolverine #20.. his side movies have gotten to be a bit much there venturing into Friday the 13th and A Nightmare on Elm st area of one to many. There is literally a ton of Superheros who deserve the silver screen they should be looking to put up some new movies.

Sadly this is all that is coming sequels prequels and remakes reimagining's of great 80s movies.. So far Bay destroyed Transformers for me. Gi Joe is meh there was never any Bullets in Gi Joe that had laser rifles. Can`t wait till they rev up the 80s toon remake engine destroying Sliver Hawks Mask He-Man She-ra and every other cartoon we enjoyed in the 1980s. They went to far by trying to remake What ever happened to baby Jane.. once they hit that movie Gone with the wind and Casablanca are on the mess it up block next.. Biggest issue with it all, for two + years the writers guild was on strike holding out for more cash etc and once it got settled this is the quality of movies we got remakes reimagining's how about an original script? we truly don't need Wolverine #20.. his side movies have gotten to be a bit much there venturing into Friday the 13th and A Nightmare on Elm st area of one to many. There is literally a ton of Superheros who deserve the silver screen they should be looking to put up some new movies.

I agree, we need more original stories. Even more movies based off of books, like the old Stephen King movies were not like World War Z. Hell there's even quite a few Stephen King books that would make great movies with today's SFX! Remake "Desperation", that was a great book that they made into a terrible movie and could use a re-vamp. Plus it has a sequel, "The Regulators"!

Sorry to go OT, lol.

I just hope that they do RC justice, this is one of those characters that I religiously watched all of the movies and played with the toys and video games as a kid. I know someone else remembers this,
robocopterminatorsegagenesis-back.jpg

Oh yeah... Many hours playing rc v terminator. also the targeting in the original movie game that to me was more fun than the actual game trying to move the cross hairs just so to hit the object. The Arcade game which I actually had to leave home and go to the Arcade in the mall to play was great. I wonder if I can find it on a mame Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator.

As far as Stephen King goes. watching Under the Dome and how far from the actual story they have gone =/ it`s a whole new story based on the novel by Stephen king. But he has the sequel to The Shining coming out around the end of the month can`t wait to read it.

But there is a ton of superhero's that could be a decent movie, they don't have to stick to the basic 3 Spiderman Batman Superman, Wonder Woman needs a redo. the 60s 70s are long gone women's rights are a thing of the past and she is an out dated S&M fantasy. lets face it. She has one weakness having a man bind her hands, could be dental floss as long as a man binds her she`s powerless. time to reinvent that one lol.

Here's a high-res version of the poster.

- - - Updated - - -

And here's a high-res shot showing the guns and the silver suit. Warning - huge pic!

Attachments

• ROBOCOP_DOM_TEASER_1SHT.jpg
    ROBOCOP_DOM_TEASER_1SHT.jpg
    691.5 KB · Views: 441
  • DF-15757.jpg
    DF-15757.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 4,825
If you search, on google "new robocop concept art" youll find the pistol and the smg pics
With what i saw in the trailer he carries a smg on the leg, i dont know if in the other leg he has the pistol or what

The silver suit actually isn't that bad, it feels like Robocop. I want to see more of these guns, the one in the poster looks at least semi-like the auto-9.

That's not Robocop. That's VaderCop, or ArmorCop. The only biological parts left of Robocop are his face and part of his brain (mostly blown out by Red Foreman!). But this new imposter is about 80% intact. And that damned gloveless hand is pi55ing me off. Screw that noise, man.

Why does robo have a cod piece? lol

To protect his junk, because it's still there. In the trailer, there's a quick shot of Alex Murphy on the operating table, and he's only missing his left arm below the elbow, and both legs below the knee. His weener is fully intact. So he needs a cod piece.
I might be wrong about the legs. I've only seen the trailer once.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back