Robocop Auto 9 toy paint job

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Farrellk08

I've seen a couple posts of people taking cheap Auto 9 knockoffs, taking some paint to it, and getting a really cheap Robocop prop, so I decided to throw my hat into the ring. I found a $10 plastic gun on eBay, and it finally got here today. It doesn't have any markings on the gun or label to mark it as a Robocop gun or knockoff, just "Combat Force", and a logo that looks like a Pontiac Thunderbird.

IMG_1384.JPG IMG_1385.JPG

It was actually more impressive than I thought it was going to be, the slide actually functions when the trigger is pulled, and there is some sound chip in it, although I pulled the batteries out instantly.

It's under 20 degrees and snowing outside, but I can be determined (or stubborn) when I choose to be, so I made a crude painting hood-thing out of cardboard, and did a quick paint job to make it a little more appropriate.

IMG_1386.JPG IMG_1387.JPG

I'm gonna need a bigger shelf...

IMG_1388.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.