robo3687's Iron Man Pep Files - SD War Machine links page 73

Re: robo3687's Pep Files -Iron Man Mk IV/VI...war machine delayed details pg 67

[LINK REMOVED]

is warmachineelite really selling his armor?

Last edited by a moderator:

i can't do anything about releasing it at the moment.....i've just had a whole crap load of work dumped on me and on top of all the other stuff i have to do I won't have time to scratch myself for about 2 weeks

i'll get to it when i do....

EDIT: wow that sounded cranky....my bad....just a lot of stressful stuff building up and i'm not exaclty coping with it...

I've been a little preoccupied but I've been getting stuff done here and there.
The right arm is fully fiberglassed as well as the cod piece. I've been playing around with rebound 25, too.

Piano.jpg

HPIM2287.jpg

BRAVO!

Those pieces I see on your back shelf... any more of those we could see? Or perhaps link us a to a photobucket account with all? Best I've seen ROBO's stuff ever look.

The right arm is fully fiberglassed as well as the cod piece. I've been playing around with rebound 25, too.

Piano.jpg

HPIM2287.jpg

Holy smokes! That is some excellent looking work! The best mk 4 pep i've ever seen! Please show us more :)

]

I know you said you use joint compound to smooth your peps. After you prime and paint it, how sturdy is it? Will it put up with a decent amount of abuse?

Robo, you said you had the lo-res War Machine files done? Any chance we (the public) could get a look at those. I'd like to see if they work better than the Juice files I have now before I get too far on my suit.

hi,ive peped the neckseal and i was wondering what to do with it before i fiberglass it(which i plan to do tomorrow) do i glue them together then fiber glass them as one piece.do i fiberglass them separately?

Robo, you said you had the lo-res War Machine files done? Any chance we (the public) could get a look at those. I'd like to see if they work better than the Juice files I have now before I get too far on my suit.

i'll get some screen shots soon so you can see

hi,ive peped the neckseal and i was wondering what to do with it before i fiberglass it(which i plan to do tomorrow) do i glue them together then fiber glass them as one piece.do i fiberglass them separately?

it's designed to be a number of separate rings, the 'caps' on them are just the supports that will be cut away after hardening, the general idea is to join them up after with something stretchy...

EDIT: screenies

001lbn.jpg
002dwb.jpg

helmets not mine, i think it's sharkheads hd war machine one......wait was it sharkhead that did that one?...i don't know...

Last edited:

i'll get some screen shots soon so you can see

it's designed to be a number of separate rings, the 'caps' on them are just the supports that will be cut away after hardening, the general idea is to join them up after with something stretchy...

EDIT: screenies

001lbn.jpg
002dwb.jpg

helmets not mine, i think it's sharkheads hd war machine one......wait was it sharkhead that did that one?...i don't know...

Sharkhead owns this one, but he didn´t design it, he extracted it from same place as I did ;)

Looking good right now Robo!!!

oh yeah i forgot it was that one....there is a hd war machine helmet pep floating around there though....

and these are essentially the cleaned up game model that you sent me zabana, I had to remodel a few pieces, and will be doing further remodeling and adjusting till i'm happy with it....

nice work,
i recall sharkheads & dubean posts about add some think to cover the back of the head ( they never said what it was )
any idea please what are your plans ? the gun maybe ? I think it was just back of the neck

I (dubean33) did the pep off of that helmet. You can find it here if anyone is interested. It says its the larger size, but really its quite small. My scaling was off and i never got around to fixing it

yeh i ended up using the same boots cos their design is essentially the same

3633-side-view.jpg

heres a better pic of the helmet
i didnt use the one included with the file i used Sharkbeetle Dunghead's file

I know you said you use joint compound to smooth your peps. After you prime and paint it, how sturdy is it? Will it put up with a decent amount of abuse?

It's the same as the walls in your house. Strong, but a table corner or a fist could damage it (impact damage).
The only problems I have are from where the pieces touch/rub each other when wearing them. Chipping. But, that is a paint problem. And I found that the more layers of paint, the less chipping.

It's the same as the walls in your house. Strong, but a table corner or a fist could damage it (impact damage).
The only problems I have are from where the pieces touch/rub each other when wearing them. Chipping. But, that is a paint problem. And I found that the more layers of paint, the less chipping.[/QUOTE]

would a couple coats of enamel make it harder?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back