robert englund lifecast and a few new gloves

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by frosty, Jun 29, 2006.

1. frosty

frosty Sr Member

Well i just got this in today, a lifecast of robert englund, planning on doing some new freddy stuff so this is great referrance
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The eyes have been resculpted open, i think i will change that.
    I also just about finished a new workshop, so i can display some stuff thats been sat in boxes for a while,
    [​IMG]
    heres my fred gloves done by Dean and Andy from stuff4nightmares, left to right a generic fred, a part 1, then 2, and a three, hoping to get the rest of them and i am working on the flesh gloves myself. i also have a few hocks from ruste dowg, great work.
    heres the new space, just waiting on some power to be put in
    [​IMG]

2. Helmetman

Helmetman Well-Known Member

Hey Frosty

Cool workshop brother.. Wish my shed was that clean of dust.

And nice Freddy gloves. May have to get one of those myself.

Is the Engludn lifecast a 'Haunted Studios' one that you have repainted?

Cheers

Steve

3. frosty

frosty Sr Member

not sure on the lifecast, got it in a trade, for display i think a bronze finish is better.
    Thanks , it will will get plenty dusty over the years. got to look after this one a bit more than i did the last one, even got me a vac just for it.

4. Darth Kahnt

Darth Kahnt Sr Member

Love the workshop, I'm envious. :angry

5. clownluv15

clownluv15 Well-Known Member

cool workshop man,wish i had one at all :( i have one as a work in progress,anyways how much did you pay for the pt 2 glove?

6. frosty

frosty Sr Member

Thanks guys,
    The part two i got in yet another trade.not sure how much, i will shoot him an email and ask him

7. Stormer

Stormer Well-Known Member

wow, thats has to be one of the cleanest workshops ive ever seen

8. frosty

frosty Sr Member

Its only clean as its new, give me a coupla weeks it will get messy, :)
    Well the guy i had to do the electric work has disappeared, so for now i have just run an extension through, it will do fine for now.
    A couple of people have mailed asking where i got the shed, it was two smaller sheds that we changed into one big one(i wouldnt be much of a prop maker if i made it as normal straight from the box :p )
    The ones we could find at the right size where to expensive or too much like a summerhouse,
    The two cost me roughly £600.