robert englund lifecast and a few new gloves

frosty

Sr Member
Well i just got this in today, a lifecast of robert englund, planning on doing some new freddy stuff so this is great referrance
44a41116108b2.jpg

44a4115dc2c4f.jpg

The eyes have been resculpted open, i think i will change that.
I also just about finished a new workshop, so i can display some stuff thats been sat in boxes for a while,
44a16aa0e9d49.jpg

heres my fred gloves done by Dean and Andy from stuff4nightmares, left to right a generic fred, a part 1, then 2, and a three, hoping to get the rest of them and i am working on the flesh gloves myself. i also have a few hocks from ruste dowg, great work.
heres the new space, just waiting on some power to be put in
449d5e70c5358.jpg

Hey Frosty

Cool workshop brother.. Wish my shed was that clean of dust.

And nice Freddy gloves. May have to get one of those myself.

Is the Engludn lifecast a 'Haunted Studios' one that you have repainted?

Cheers

Steve

not sure on the lifecast, got it in a trade, for display i think a bronze finish is better.
Thanks , it will will get plenty dusty over the years. got to look after this one a bit more than i did the last one, even got me a vac just for it.

Its only clean as its new, give me a coupla weeks it will get messy, :)
Well the guy i had to do the electric work has disappeared, so for now i have just run an extension through, it will do fine for now.
A couple of people have mailed asking where i got the shed, it was two smaller sheds that we changed into one big one(i wouldnt be much of a prop maker if i made it as normal straight from the box :p )
The ones we could find at the right size where to expensive or too much like a summerhouse,
The two cost me roughly £600.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back