River Song's book from Doctor Who

I bought the blank version exactly the same as the one in the vid posted above but blank last year. the year b4 it was released but was huge then I sold that and bought the version/size in the vid. the book itself is still too big I found, from looking at screen caps etc river's book is quite small. this was bulky. Lovely book and looks great but feels awful. its said to be 'leather' and mayby it is but its the wrong type of leather. really soft ... feels like felt and foam board tbh.

its prob worth £75 but it wasnt for me so I sold it on...
Why hasn't anyone made one exactly like the one in the show? the aged one from time of angels, impossible astronaut or even silence in the library.

I took some photos of the Diary on display in the Doctor Who Experience yesterday.

Thought I'd share them.

Are you saying the diary in the DWE is not the screen used prop?

It was rumored a while back that it was a replica because she claimed it was. Said something along the lines of she was pretty sure it was her work. I doubted it because a person would know their own work for sure when it comes to a prop that detailed, but there was reasonable doubt. I've since compared some new photos and I'm nearly positive the one on display is the real deal.

And Medjai, as far as I know when a prop is used for shooting, it just goes missing from the exhibitions for a while. When I checked out the Cardiff exhibition they were filming series 5 and the diary wasn't present. They did have the Journal of Impossible Things though, and seeing that in person was enlightening.

I took some photos of the Diary on display in the Doctor Who Experience yesterday.

Thought I'd share them.

[url]http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5337/9440150566_08ef46e6b2.jpg

[/URL]

That does look like a screen-used original, based on the pages inside.

- - - Updated - - -

Thought I'd share them.

[url]http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5337/9440150566_08ef46e6b2.jpg

[/URL]

That does look like a screen-used original, based on the pages inside.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back