predaguyver_units_the_3_types_by_michaelloh-d3hx89o.jpg

predator_guyver_bio_helmet_by_michaelloh-d3hr3t7.jpg

Sneek Peak of the thigh mounted Disc Blade Weaponry:
42376c673c5d8e693458b7f98296d934-d3hr44x.jpg

Detailed Functions of the Helmet.
preda_guyver_bio_helmet_detail_by_michaelloh-d3hr407.jpg

Notes:
Their Dreads will be armored.
The Helmet 3- lasers are redundant because the guyver technology is so advanced the tracking system is deemed out of date.
The Sense Orbs and Guyver Vision can lock on and any weapons can fire on it remotely.

A story + concepts are being developed as we speak. More coming. Brain needs rest. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

Last edited by a moderator:
you done it again!
I like all of them but if I had to choose I would go for :
first pic :design A
second pic: unit 1
can't wait to see them come to life.congrats on another set of great designs! :)

Every single one of your concept ideas for anything you have ever thought of has been #1 in my book. Like I said befor I wish I was rich so I could buy somthing from every single artist here. Theres no way I could just choose one of them. Nice work mike

:) Can you make me a bionic arm? I mean im not missing one now, but i will cut it off if you promiss to make me one.

Was just recently saying hmmm I havent bought a bio in awhile, starting to have withdrawl symptoms :) Look forward to seeing this 1 come to life, must try watch 1 of the guyver movies too, still havent seen them

Was just recently saying hmmm I havent bought a bio in awhile, starting to have withdrawl symptoms :) Look forward to seeing this 1 come to life, must try watch 1 of the guyver movies too, still havent seen them

Yeah I will be making the Guyver 3 Version. So you guys can help me to choose one. This Bio will have many custom features such as colored Eyes and the control metal in the center will light up
and also many other doo-dads. Just have to source all the lights and parts.

:) ...I cannot believe the scope of these things. How amazing of concepts. :)

I really dig ( B ) on the first page, and the 'Guyver 3' on the second.

Awesome work.

I need to get my piggy banks ass in gear.Mike these look incredible

You got time Bro. I am working on equations to create a giant massive Black Hole that will just suck in Money from all over the world. LOL
That and I got tons of other stuff to get done before starting this one. XD

I have to say Uratz, I have a feeling your project is going to be A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! I liked Guyver when I was younger (still think the suits are cool), and seen the Mark Hamill film with Steve Wang behind it when it first came out... from that point I knew eventually someone would come up with a mix of Pred and Guyv. :) That being everyone who likes the two universes. :)

I have to say Uratz, I have a feeling your project is going to be A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! I liked Guyver when I was younger (still think the suits are cool), and seen the Mark Hamill film with Steve Wang behind it when it first came out... from that point I knew eventually someone would come up with a mix of Pred and Guyv. :) That being everyone who likes the two universes. :)

I'm a big Fan as well back in High School, I even built a Guyver model kit for my friend in exchange to borrow his VHS Guyver Anime.
Then later I became a huge fan of Steve Wang with everyday looking at his sculpts like a bible and emulating his style very much...

So this project IS a Dream project to combine my favorite character and influences all into 1!

amazing work as always

you will need to design some gauntlets with extenable elbo blades to match!!

great work

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back