• A - Single Spike

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • B - Double Spike

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • C - Doubel Spike Wide Jaw

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
heh,, yeah,
don't rage Mikey. it's all good. i was complaining about polls.. i hate that when someone votes the thread gets bumped. i guess it's good for the thread poster.
but as a fan and watcher i like the comments that add to the thread, not to see that someone marked a check box.....

oh and, go make me some chicken.

and potatoes, with gravy.

heh,, yeah,
don't rage Mikey. it's all good. i was complaining about polls.. i hate that when someone votes the thread gets bumped. i guess it's good for the thread poster.
but as a fan and watcher i like the comments that add to the thread, not to see that someone marked a check box.....

oh and, go make me some chicken. and potatoes, with gravy.

What I hate is they take out the Coleslaw and replaced with Corn! I hate corn! You can never digest it and it comes out the same afterwards the other end!
and I have to clean that! Argghhhhh!! :rolleyes:

they are all amazing!!! but for me Doubel Spike Wide Jaw looks better because its wider at the bottom, but thats my humble opinion!!! ;)

I am making the double jaw version. Looks more badass and fits the predator face anatomy more.
Working on finding my guy to do the electronic lights right now.

watching your creations over the years has been awesome Mike, keep up the great work

Thanks man. I know you guys been waiting a long time for progress updates but Right now I'm just going thru a bunch of crap like Life.
Well mostly other people around me that need my support. The world is going to **** so some of these people, my wife/friend need emotional support so my creative stuff needs to take a back seat.
These people have helped me out before so I gotta be there for them. Having my mind on my own crap is tough. We can't be in our shells too much which I've been doing.

Anyway I have done Concept Designs and such for this Predator Guyver Armor and story, just haven't had time to properly finish it cuz of the crap above.
But will update you.

Lets pray for all the troubled people around us! (y)

There is a hybrid of the two in a pen and paper game called rifts. The name of the monster is called a reathanor. If I spelled it right but it's an unofficial hybrid but of you look at them and read about them it's what the writers had in mind. Maybe looking at it will help you with ideas?

Anyways love your pics so far!

There is a hybrid of the two in a pen and paper game called rifts. The name of the monster is called a reathanor. If I spelled it right but it's an unofficial hybrid but of you look at them and read about them it's what the writers had in mind. Maybe looking at it will help you with ideas? Anyways love your pics so far!

I've heard of Rift. Didn't find anything with "reathanor"

I have the books in storage. I will be in that unit today so I may see if I can find it so I can scan the picture. I believe the book is aliens unlimited revised or aliens unlimited two... If memory serves me right from Palladium Books.

I have the books in storage. I will be in that unit today so I may see if I can find it so I can scan the picture. I believe the book is aliens unlimited revised or aliens unlimited two... If memory serves me right from Palladium Books.

OK thanks for going thru the trouble. Its no big deal.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back