Rick Deckard Blade Runner 1982 - Soup to Nuts!

Hey all,

Thanks for all the support in this thread! It got far more attention than I could have ever anticipated.

That said, this is a long project. I am going to be absent on this thread for awhile.

Designs are final - we are waiting on supplies. Not sure how long that is going to take and I won't have much to post (aside from perhaps new holsters - thinking of getting a really serious leather machine for my Solo holsters, etc - so I may do a really accurate run based on my Safariland)

It looks like this thread has inspired at least a couple people to offer runs of their own on the trench coat.

So I would recommend moving over to that project run thread if you want to continue discussing the jacket as it looks like that will be more active.

Thanks all!

Hey all,

Been awhile!

I have been working hard on a new project; launching a new line under my business, Karolian Dry Goods Surplus.

Launching with some button downs and belts, the newest project I am working on is the herringbone blazer. I partnered with a menswear manufacturer to complete samples for some trousers, and this really unique blazer.

The goal of this new line is to be able to offer more items to folks, and keep them affordable. Being menswear, I aim to keep everything priced around mid/higher end mall brands.

The pockets are subject to change (we are making the lower pockets a little larger based on this sample) and it just needs the fabric covered buttons attached, but I wanted to launch this project as soon as I could!

But I am thrilled with how the sample looks, and I was able to have the sewists include the amazing yoke/sleeve design!

Attachments

• CYBERPUNK BLAZER FRONT.jpg
    CYBERPUNK BLAZER FRONT.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 99
  • Cyberpunk Blazer Back Side.PNG
    Cyberpunk Blazer Back Side.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0505 (1).PNG
    IMG_0505 (1).PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 108
Looks "the business"-you ARE the business!
I will have to try to slim down [ahem], or hope you do [at least] a 50 inch chest size?
Either way thats one great jacket sir.
Thanks for all your work on the above.
Nick G

Looks "the business"-you ARE the business!
I will have to try to slim down [ahem], or hope you do [at least] a 50 inch chest size?
Either way thats one great jacket sir.
Thanks for all your work on the above.
Nick G
I can see about pattern grading for a 50. I'll contact my rep tonight!

There will be a few design changes made compared to this sample as well.

But if you are interested, drop a line so I can get an idea on which sizes to order and their quantities.

I can see about pattern grading for a 50. I'll contact my rep tonight!

There will be a few design changes made compared to this sample as well.

But if you are interested, drop a line so I can get an idea on which sizes to order and their quantities.
SO interested.
Thanks Egon!

Hey all,

Sample is here! Looks great - but making a few changes to some details. I will get photos from my rep before full production begins.

These are pretty expensive to produce, so I can only do a run of 50.

It also looks like I can extend sizing from 38-50

Final revisions are in for the PKD blazer !

I did sacrifice a few things for the sake of pricing, considering the costs involved in the sleeves.

I think the cut and proportions are pretty dark good. Square through the shoulders with a tighter back around the waist.

There is a link to preorder in the project run thread!
42896E7B-D4F5-465B-9325-0F9B367B82D7.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back