Rick Deckard Blade Runner 1982 - Soup to Nuts!

I placed order. How long till you ship?
Hey! I replied to your DM!

The jackets are in production now, so they should be completed shortly.

This was a very small run, so they shouldn't take too long.

It is possible that holiday shopping and shipping will delay them a bit, but I will post here when I get the freight info!

Hi!
First of all, wonderful job (and awesome initiative you have)!
I am curious about the exact level of blaser's color saturation. Is it more saturated irl than on the store photos? (those studio lights are pretty bright and can eat up the color, I guess) Is it somewhat closer to the tone of your original blaser?
I am thinking about ordering too but need to know for sure that blaser and trench coat won't blend together

Attachments

• BQXuSsk7G3Y.jpg
    BQXuSsk7G3Y.jpg
    642.9 KB · Views: 117
  • HJOFMjM17RM.jpg
    HJOFMjM17RM.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 113
Hi!
First of all, wonderful job (and awesome initiative you have)!
I am curious about the exact level of blaser's color saturation. Is it more saturated irl than on the store photos? (those studio lights are pretty bright and can eat up the color, I guess) Is it somewhat closer to the tone of your original blaser?
I am thinking about ordering too but need to know for sure that blaser and trench coat won't blend together
I would say the most recent photos are a pretty accurate representation of the color.

I can dig the sample out tomorrow to take a few more photos against different colors.

I would say the most recent photos are a pretty accurate representation of the color.

I can dig the sample out tomorrow to take a few more photos against different colors.
Thank you! That would be wonderful!
Can I ask about what fabric type (hope I translate it correctly :D) is used?

Here is one of the sample jackets next to some paper towels, and alone with the photo adjusted to the best of my ability to get the color accurate.

Attachments

• AF4138B2-198F-40E5-8AE5-D16AF33DE91A.jpeg
    AF4138B2-198F-40E5-8AE5-D16AF33DE91A.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 87
  • 55763E7E-9FDB-497B-AC84-BFFC0B3133EE.jpeg
    55763E7E-9FDB-497B-AC84-BFFC0B3133EE.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 88
PKD Blazers have arrived! If you preordered, they should be shipping soon!

Attachments

• ADB0638A-FF0A-4C55-97D9-82255178121C.jpeg
    ADB0638A-FF0A-4C55-97D9-82255178121C.jpeg
    417.4 KB · Views: 64
Would you/have you sold the tie shirts or pants?
I did offer the tie awhile back, but I'm working on a few more BR items for my Surplus line - either things I will do in runs like the Holster, or things like the shirts.

If the blazers do well, and the material is still available, I can do a run of trousers, but as of now, that'd be an expensive proposition

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back