Limited Run Richard Croft's journal from Tomb Raider movie NOW SHIPPING

Thanks for the compliment, I really enjoyed making it, so many pages are proper research on Himiko and Japanese cultural history. Makes me want to visit Japan again someday. o_O

Both kit and finished journal are available, you can still get it with the necklace (even the necklace is documented in the journal), they make a perfect set.

Here's the completed version of the journal, it has 144 pages, with over FIFTY (50) pages directly scanned from production used prototype journal. The journal is 8.25 by 6 inches with RC letters gold stamped on the leather cover, it comes with clipping and picture inserts, and the leather cover and the pages are lightly weathered. But if it's not as worn as you'd like it's very easy to weather it further.

It will be $140 for one completed journal. Shipping is $15 per book or $30 for expedited shipping. I'll focus on getting these out before Christmas and after that I'll start offering them in kit form as well.

Please PM me for payment info. Thank you.

I took a video using GoPro to give it a first person view, had a lot of fun doing it too.

View attachment 963010
View attachment 963011

View attachment 963012
Do you offer these in kit form? Or are you still selling them?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back