Limited Run Richard Croft's journal from Tomb Raider movie NOW SHIPPING

Here's the completed version of the journal, it has 144 pages, with over FIFTY (50) pages directly scanned from production used prototype journal. The journal is 8.25 by 6 inches with RC letters gold stamped on the leather cover, it comes with clipping and picture inserts, and the leather cover and the pages are lightly weathered. But if it's not as worn as you'd like it's very easy to weather it further.

It will be $140 for one completed journal. Shipping is $15 per book or $30 for expedited shipping. I'll focus on getting these out before Christmas and after that I'll start offering them in kit form as well.

Please PM me for payment info. Thank you.

I took a video using GoPro to give it a first person view, had a lot of fun doing it too.

journal final 02.jpg

journal final 03.jpg

journal final 01.jpg

Last edited:
They are included, just some extras laying around as display background. Except for the map which is just a random picture printed for the display.

Here's another picture with more inserts shown, you can see there are a TON of inserts, clippings, notes, and photographs. Plus the notes in the journal are actually pretty accurate and are research about history and culture, it is quite a fun read.

journal final 04.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Kevin,
I know that you are busy with preparing and shipping the finished Richard Croft journals before Christmas. Are you accepting payments for the kit version now (I know that they won't be ready for shipment until after the holidays)? My daughter's birthday is in April, so that would give me plenty of time to finish it for her. Thanks.
David Burke
"airhead"

payment sent for complete RC diary and LC jade necklace. please see PM for shippign details. thanks!!

mine arrived yesterday. this is a sweet prop! first look through the journal is really nice, and i will spend a bit more time this weekend going through the pages and inserts. may even watch the new TR movie again with the journal by my side. i need to weather the pages a bit, but with the winter season in full swing in the northern USA, i may need to wait a bit to grab some loose soil. any weathering suggestions would be welcome.

Mine arrived too. Looks great and will fit my tr display very well I think.

But right. It needs a little bit aging. Are the pages in the original diary made of this glossy paper, too? Just wondered...

Also received mine! Great work on the journal, the leather cover turned out nice as well with the RC stamped on front, it should be a fun read through!

I'm still making finished journals, I'll PM you with payment info Tom. Anyone who wants to order them in completed version or kit version can still PM me.

Regarding weathering, the pages are same paper as the prop I have, but pages maybe a bit white so I suggest flipping through them in dirty hands, soil or dip your hands in strong tea. Remember this book is used for maybe 6 to 10 years before sitting in a box for 7 more years, so maybe not as old as Grail diary.

A great way to yellow the pages is prolonged exposure to sunlight. Steam will also make the edges uneven.

Received my kit in about a week! Great service! This is more like a duplicate of the original journal, rather than a replica. I mean that the picture quality and overall finish of the journal is so good, it's like holding one of the production props! Thanks so much, Kevin, for making this available to us. If you have any interest in this prop or the Tomb Raider franchise in general, get one of these while they are still available. Top quality!

David

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back