Limited Run Richard Croft's journal from Tomb Raider movie NOW SHIPPING

kevinericon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As previously stated I own a prototype journal with many pages seen in the hero prop, there are a few pages that's different so I had to recreate them. But the work is finally done and I'm ready to start shipping them next week, if you want it for Christmas you can upgrade to expedited shipping.

Here's the completed version of the journal, it has 144 pages, with over FIFTY (50) pages directly scanned from production used prototype journal. The journal is 8.25 by 6 inches with RC letters gold stamped on the leather cover. There are a TON of inserts, clippings, notes, and photographs. Plus the notes in the journal are actually pretty accurate and are research about history and culture, it is quite a fun read.

journal final 04.jpg

The leather cover and the pages are lightly weathered. But if it's not as worn as you'd like it's very easy to weather it further.

It will be $140 for one completed journal. Shipping is $15 per book or $30 for expedited shipping (Only expedited shipping for Canada). I'll focus on getting these out before Christmas and after that I'll start offering them in kit form as well.

Please PM me for payment info. Thank you.

I took a video using GoPro to give it a first person view, had a lot of fun doing it too.

journal final 02.jpg

journal final 03.jpg

journal final 01.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thinking keeping it lower than $150 at the moment, still investigating ways to do it cheaper without compromising quality. I'll keep you updated.

Can you provide more information? How many paged are in the diary, how many and what kind of inserts are included?

I watched the movie but I can't remember, how the journal looked like. If I remember correctly it had a lot of pages, so are there less pages in the production used journal than in the actual screenused journal?

Right now it has 144 pages in the journal, some of them blank (to paste inserts), there are over 50 unique pages, so each page is used only once or twice! There will be 20 to 30 inserts of photos, copied reference or research data, written notes etc.

For completed version, inserts will be distressed and placed/paste inside, while the note pages will only be slightly distressed (it is very easy to further distress pages to your liking, just flip through them with dirty hands)

There are only one hero journal and one back-up journal that came with inserts, I've got one of the prototype journals that didn't have inserts, so I am creating inserts with research from the auction pictures and movie screen caps, also come up with more similar study materials to add to the journal.

Last edited:
Interested in a complete version. Do you think you will have them ready for Christmas ?

Looking great. I remember there was an auction for some screenused pages from the Diary. But don't know if they are included in the productionused diaries, too...

Nice! Will you be including a leather cover (embossed) with the pages kit? And how were the pages bound into the cover on your journal? It doesn't look as though there are laces through the leather spine; are they just glued in?

Hoping that you can make this happen for Christmas - it would be a neat companion to the amulet that I purchased from you for her birthday.

David

There will be embossed leather cover, the book is 144 pages and leather is glued to the book.

Right now I'm aiming for Christmas, but you may want to use EMS shipping to ensure delivery before Christmas.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back