Rey's Episode IX Costume Pictures Wanted

Cookiedala

Hi everyone,

Ever since the first trailers dropped, I've been looking to make an as close to accurate Rey costume.
I've been searching the internet for weeks to find high resolution pictures of Reys costume in the Rise of Skywalker with no particular luck at all. The ones I have found are all just to blurry, which makes it impossible to actually see the fabric. I've checked the build groups on Facebook, Google as well as the Rebel Legion forums to no avail. While there is a standard that's been set for the costume I really always want to be able to look for myself as well.

As a last desperate attempt I am hoping someone has decent quality pictures of her costume? It's been on display several times and is currently on display at the El Capitan Theatre.

Many thanks!

Have you joined the Rey Cosplay Community on facebook? There's tons of photos on there and plenty of us scavenger siblings there to answer any questions you have! :) They've also IDed most of, if not all, of the fabrics used for the costume!

Yes I have joined the Facebook group last year and have actually shared some of the patterns I used for my first version of this costume. Yes there's tons of pictures in it, but none of them are off a decent quality due to the compression and none of them are really crisp, so it's really hard to see things. I've been sewing for a very long time now and have made several Legion approved costumes, but as I mentioned I really prefer to look myself to see the fabrics used.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back