revision of Indiana Jones Lost Journal

Have been following this thread, my personal most interesting thread on the forum, glad you're still continuing process, this has been a project long overdue and you guys have put a perfect effort towards its completion! Can't wait to see further updates!

You might consider removing what happened when the ark was opened. A few of reasons for this is 1) All human remains were "consumed" by the fire and then stored in the ark so there would be no trace of what happened to them 2) Indy and Marion were in too much distress to figure out what was going on around them, and 3) the mystery about the Ark for Indy remains and why he's so adamant about needing to researching the Ark. Just my two cents.

well its still ongoing and we are making progress, (slowly) we did hope to have at least one journal ready by now but its taking a lot longer than we thought, and we want to get it right rather than rush it, but we've not forgotten about it

hi all,

its still ongoing at the moment altough very slowly theres a lot of worka nd research as well as making it all make sense from indys point of view, also adding in a few easter eggs along to way to keep you all on your toes once completed, I'm not sure when it will be done but its a truly long project and I can forsee a few years work yet but we will "try" and keep you all upto date

regards
Mike

hi yes this is still ongoing, this project is taking a lot longer than we thought and due to personal issues and problems on both sides it is taking a lot longer than we thought. unfortunutly we dont have any pics of the pages but we can show you a few of the "exclusive" inserts we have developed for the Journals

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back