revision of Indiana Jones Lost Journal

Re: New "Prop" Version of Indiana Jones Lost Journal

Hi All,

UPDATE:

Updated post #21 with pics required - I can't thank everyone enough for your help all contributors will get an acknowledgement in the finished journal - similar to the "recent publications" insert for the Grail Diary

The finished journal will have the feel of the Grail Diary as it stands to reason that Indy would use his fathers diary as a template for his own - also in post 16 I did a rough idea of what I was going to put into it (see below)

so here is my list

Dad gives him journal - April 1908
Indiana the dog - a Pic and a few notes, I think it should be mentioned as he named himself after the dog
something about scouts - which links in with Last crusade
"Ned" Lawrence of Arabia
The Camping trip where he meets Fedora
Pancho Villa
- as its mentioned in KOTCS
Peacocks eye - need to get hold of map
Abner sending him his journal
Acquiring Nurhachis remains
- with short round and Wu Han
"Temple of Doom" stuff
Finding all three pieces of the Chachapoyan Temple Map
"Raiders of the Lost Ark" Stuff
Something else here ?
- not sure what though yet
Finding out where the Cross of Coronada is .
Acquiring the cross from Panama Hat
"Last Crusade"
"Fate of Atlantis" stuff
Some stuff about WWII and his adventures with mac
- 2 maybe three pages with quick notes about the "D-Day landings", "Spear of Destiny, "Golden Fleece" "Enigma Codes",
The Infernal Machine Stuff
Trip to area 51 in 1947 and the "Roswell" Incident.
What Mac and Indy were doing digging at ruins in mexico
before Spalko kidnapped them
"Kingdom of the Chrystal Skull" Stuff
some notes on marrying Marion

that should do it i think
I've posted the peacock eye map i did in photoshop along with other inserts in my journal post hope it help you

I am definitely WAY too late for this party, but I would love to both see what is going on and also help in any way I can, I can draw and sometimes write, should I be able to get a sample text to get an idea of what style of prose and vocabulary and idioms are being used. As for handwrite, I am quite sure that there are many way better than I could possibly be, since my handwriting usually has an expiration date. After some time, I can look at it and have no clue what scribble is that.....

Hope you're doing well, sorry to hear about getting covid, no fun at all. I love this project so I wanted to send some thanks and encouragement your way!

Hello, first I really hope you're doing good now. After 8 years I hope you will understand my following question/doubts. This " revision of Indiana Jones Lost Journal" shows no concrete proof of progress since Christmas 2013 (I may be wrong...) : was it just a way to get free prop files from members here? If I'm wrong (I hope I am) I guess you could post some progress now... Best regards...

Hello, first I really hope you're doing good now. After 8 years I hope you will understand my following question/doubts. This " revision of Indiana Jones Lost Journal" shows no concrete proof of progress since Christmas 2013 (I may be wrong...) : was it just a way to get free prop files from members here? If I'm wrong (I hope I am) I guess you could post some progress now... Best regards...
I concur, a true update on the progress of this project would clear this up, even just a new prop or entry would suffice.

Ok this project is still ongoing and will eventually get done but as we are taking things slowly and writing all 3 journals and creating all (300) inserts ourselves, so we don't get accused of "stealing" other peoples work as well as making it as historically correct and making the timelines work it's a long haul, plus both myself and DD28 (Peter) have had family and health issues, like I almost died from Covid last year as well as other things going on in our lives, plus DD28 works 2 jobs and I run a small business so not a lot of spare time to do stuff and getting the same time off together is almost impossible. Ok so rant over WE are trying to get this done ASAP as we are aware it is taking a LONG time, but as we originally only intended to rewrite the existing lost journal we would have done that a long time ago.... but as it stands we are working on a completely original work written and created by us, and it will get finished when we are able to do it.

Also, all those who helped in the start will still get recognition it the works as discussed then and if we do decide to sell copies (depending on cost) they will get a discount, I have already compiled a list which is on an external HD with all the other files, As to a "Sample Prop"

EDIT : here are 2 we have created for the journal

Attachments

• Sallah Banknote with Sketch.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 119
  • Dracula Page.pdf
    6.1 MB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Very cool and very excited.

Please keep me on the list as I still want one of these bad!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the update.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back