Revell AT-AT Easy-Kit WIP

Something to be proud of. Definitely the best Revell Walkers I have seen and an excellent display for them.

What are those some other models on the other shelves? Is that the pro-shop x-wing or a studio scale resin one? How about the Hailfire droid? is that a Hasboro conversion? AMT Shuttle or Revell?

Great collection

Xwing is the kotobukiya cross sections x-wing, hailfire droid is the hasbro toy I will be converting and repainting, the shuttle is the old AMT one i build several years ago, I plan on redoing it, making it more acurate and lit.

Thanks for all the kind words guys it really means alot coming from such a talented pool of artists.
On to the next...

again, amazing work. Definitely motivated me to revisit mine as well as pick up a second and possibly a third. I think I may try to scratch the interior for one of them so you can open up the side door to see inside.

I think a Revell Pocket Kit Snowspeeder (not the larger easy kit) would look awesome flying through that diorama. It is in scale
DSC00167.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

If you want to add a snowspeeder, I would recommend the RetroSF kit. It´s 1/72 so a bit smaller than the Revell easykit pocket, so it fits better IMO. The detail is superb though, the cockpit detail is excellent, it can be built with the steering flaps in various positions and it´s got the optional open detail panel in the side. The price is also rather low for a garage kit of this parts count and detail.
You can get it either from the SSM store but there it´s sold out most of the time, so I got mine from the manufacturer´s store.

Thanks for the tip, I'll look into it.
It would be kinda cool to add a speeder.
I've also been thinking about possibly another one in the future.
I've got all the masters and molds I made for these and have been thinking about a few other display ideas.
We'll see.
I've got so many other kits waiting in the wings.

I can't help thinking Danikin that you're actually (and understandably) pretty burnt out on AT-AT's for the foreseeable future :D

Hope you don't mind me doing this, but I wanted some photoshop practice, in particular making digital images look like film. What do you think?

575739_10150910965112286_1897041510_n.jpg

I must admit, that's pretty cool.
Hard to believe that those are mine, I had to take a second look then i started to recognize bits and pieces, mostly the leg positions and the places I put snow. Impressive photoshop work.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back