Limited Run Resin Cast Thermoptic Pistol - Ghost In The Shell - 2nd Run Interest List

Here is a couple shots of mine.
unnamed (1).jpg

You are seeing both pistols this run and JBs run.
unnamed (2).jpg

Looks a little nicer here.

Following up on my prior post, here is a video of the issue I'm having... I assume something happened in transit... I just don't know what I have to tweak (and how) to get it to seat properly... I re-attached the under barrel rail, that had come off, with some CA glue and lots of kicker, to prevent fogging... I must say the tolerances are fantastic...

IMG_7075.mov

Following up on my prior post, here is a video of the issue I'm having... I assume something happened in transit... I just don't know what I have to tweak (and how) to get it to seat properly... I re-attached the under barrel rail, that had come off, with some CA glue and lots of kicker, to prevent fogging... I must say the tolerances are fantastic...

IMG_7075.mov
Try a little heat from a heat gun. Be careful it will burn and melt. But if you are easy with it you might be able to coax it back in place.

Mine arrived. It looks great. Where are you guys getting your dummy rounds?
For me I found actual 9mm rounds online that can be delivered. Box of 50 for under $10 US. Obviously 50 rounds is waaaay too many but under $10 and being easy to find (at least in my location) was my alternative to tracking down dummy rounds and possibly paying more. I realize this may not be legal for everyone depending on location and you have to be comfortable with a display piece containing live ammo and consider who else will be around the piece; but with those things in mind, it may be a viable solution and they do add a nice weight to the pistol.

For me I found actual 9mm rounds online that can be delivered. Box of 50 for under $10 US. Obviously 50 rounds is waaaay too many but under $10 and being easy to find (at least in my location) was my alternative to tracking down dummy rounds and possibly paying more. I realize this may not be legal for everyone depending on location and you have to be comfortable with a display piece containing live ammo and consider who else will be around the piece; but with those things in mind, it may be a viable solution and they do add a nice weight to the pistol.

You may want to think about at least removing the powder... Look on amazon for a "Quick-N-EZ Impact Bullet Puller" should be under $8...

This worked great for me: Ebay Deko Patronen
The ones I received don't have the little hole like on the picture. You can hear if you shake them that they are filled with a few small items, so it's safe to say that they can't be fired.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back