Resident Evil S.T.A.R.S. PISTOL?

uscm buzz

Ok Guys.. I was looking at some airsoft pistols and noticed a berretta style pistol that had the S.T.A.R.S LOGO on the side of the pistol.. ... do yall know if they used this model in either of the movies.. ?.. I own and original mold from the studio to one set of Zombie Teeth .. along with the dental stone castings that were in the mold.. I was thinking of casting some teeth up for a display and adding the pistol?..

Any help is appreciated.. Thanks..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(uscm buzz @ Dec 26 2006, 04:34 AM) [snapback]1384685[/snapback]</div>
Ok Guys.. I was looking at some airsoft pistols and noticed a berretta style pistol that had the S.T.A.R.S LOGO on the side of the pistol.. ... do yall know if they used this model in either of the movies.. ?.. I own and original mold from the studio to one set of Zombie Teeth .. along with the dental stone castings that were in the mold.. I was thinking of casting some teeth up for a display and adding the pistol?..

Any help is appreciated.. Thanks..
[/b]

The pistol is made by Tokyo Marui, licenced from Capcom. It's from the games only.

Is this the pistol you are talking about? It's a limited edition airsoft pistol. I am consider selling it if you are interested.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back