Resident Evil Nemesis Mask

willowswarlok

Hey Guys
This was something I made at University in my 2nd year.
I made a latex mask of Nemesis but combined aspects of the movie with the game version (Which i prefer)

So i sculpted over a headcast, made a plaster mould and did a slush cast in latex

Comments and crits are welcome as always :D

Thanks
Wayne

NemesisSculpt.jpg

NemesisSculpt2.jpg

nemesis_large.jpg

Your a very talented artist. If you don't mind me asking, how many years of sculpting did you have before you reached this level of accuracy?

Thanks for the comments everyone. Im hoping to get more of these cast up!
I really wanted to finish the suit as part of my final project but my tutor refused.
Im 6'6" high, so i would of been a pretty good height for Nemesis.

Your a very talented artist. If you don't mind me asking, how many years of sculpting did you have before you reached this level of accuracy?

Thanks for the kind comments!
This was the first lifesize sculpt I had ever done and was the first time i had used wet clay to sculpt since i was 17.

I think this sculpt took a week but i worked on it every moment i was allowed in the classroom!

just wow im blown away nemesis is my favorite villain in gaming lol thats amazing.....do you make props for sale or just hobby

Thanks! I do sell them from time to time, PM me if you have any ideas/ requests

Thanks again for the comments :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back