(RESEARCH) Batman: Dead End

SuperBatMan

1118full-batman -dead-end-photo.jpg

Hello together,
i'm a huge Fan of the Fan Film "Dead End".
Currently i want to try to find all pieces to make the suit.

For the Belt i got this Base:

The Buckle i got directly from Sandy Collora (The Director of the Dead End Film):
He has still the Molds to make the same piece.

93245421_246554483197474_5309007279289270272_n.jpg

Boots:
Sandy told me the Brand is "NEW ROCKS" but currently i havent found the right one..

Cape:
- try to find some references to make a own pattern.

Cowl:

HernandezFX is currently working on a own 3D File but sadly 24' Headsize.

720full-batman -dead-end-photo.jpg

Bodysuit:
Here i got some informations from Sandy the Top and leggings are made by Under Amour, after this i got these pictures from here:

Cant realy see what model it is..

So if there is someone out there who know more details, please let me know :)

Wow, very nice to see some pictures of the real deal!
Have purchase the EvilTiki Cowl and i'm realy happy with it :)

Does someone have some details for the boots?

Sadly i dont have any info on the boots but I currently want to put together this costume as well do you have any info on the gloves or will you be making that your self ?

Sadly i dont have any info on the boots but I currently want to put together this costume as well do you have any info on the gloves or will you be making that your self ?

Not yet, have tried to contact New Rock and send them a few reference pictures of the boots, but no respond.
Also tried to contact Renegade Effects Group on Facebook, they have also worked on this costume..
they have read my message but still no respond.

Have no update at the moment for my Dead End Costume, but i guess i will ask someone who is good in leather work for the gloves, what i dont like on the gloves are the fins, maybe i will use some rubber fins from Tigerstone..

Not yet, have tried to contact New Rock and send them a few reference pictures of the boots, but no respond.
Also tried to contact Renegade Effects Group on Facebook, they have also worked on this costume..
they have read my message but still no respond.

Have no update at the moment for my Dead End Costume, but i guess i will ask someone who is good in leather work for the gloves, what i dont like on the gloves are the fins, maybe i will use some rubber fins from Tigerstone..
Damn this one is a hard one to source and put together hope you are able to find some parts and please give some updates because i could use it

I'm not sure if this helps, but I remember finding this image on one of the forums out there for superhero costuming. I saved because I believe it's a photo of the dead end boots which are one of the harder parts of find on this costume. Hope it helps :)
batman dead end boots.jpg

Wow that's the best reference i have ever seen :)!!
But have still no idea which NEW ROCK Boot they have used for :D
The bat looks similiar to the bat of the clooney boots:

Batman%2Band%2BRobin%2Bcostume%2Bboots.jpg

View attachment 1290164

Hello together,
i'm a huge Fan of the Fan Film "Dead End".
Currently i want to try to find all pieces to make the suit.

For the Belt i got this Base:

The Buckle i got directly from Sandy Collora (The Director of the Dead End Film):
He has still the Molds to make the same piece.

View attachment 1290165

Boots:
Sandy told me the Brand is "NEW ROCKS" but currently i havent found the right one..

Cape:
- try to find some references to make a own pattern.

Cowl:

HernandezFX is currently working on a own 3D File but sadly 24' Headsize.

View attachment 1290166

Bodysuit:
Here i got some informations from Sandy the Top and leggings are made by Under Amour, after this i got these pictures from here:

Cant realy see what model it is..

So if there is someone out there who know more details, please let me know :)
How were able to contact Sandy Collora to get the buckle ?

I forgot to mention, I believe that the Dead End belt has two large pouches of a similar design to the smaller ones. I used to have a photo, but I haven't been able to find it. Starting from the right side of the buckle, there were two small pouches followed by one large pouch another small pouch another large pouch and then four small pouches if memory serves.

I forgot to mention, I believe that the Dead End belt has two large pouches of a similar design to the smaller ones. I used to have a photo, but I haven't been able to find it. Starting from the right side of the buckle, there were two small pouches followed by one large pouch another small pouch another large pouch and then four small pouches if memory serves.
C42AB1A3-D554-4398-8C88-A1B838D80540.png

4 years later and finally got the boots

Can I just ask on what was the cowl made out of while in production of the short film because when i see the short for the first time the first question that popped up in my head was how did he turn his head if that is a urethane mask

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back