Replica Real Guns

Busy week casting the John Wick gun. I will be doing a bunch of finished ones next week.
IMG_0878_zps35nhecoq.jpg

You need an exemption from the chief of police. For something that realistic. Unless you're making a movie uh I doubt it.

I have been following this thread and as has been mentioned before, you are amazing JUSTINIAN . That is top notch work and I can understand why you supply movie companies with props. But there is no way on gods earth you would get that into Australia finished as a prop collector. We have banned Nerf guns cause they shoot the ball to fast and any plastic replica we buy is illegal to paint black and make look real.

The two states that let anything happen are Queensland and West Australia where we are allowed to buy all denix replicas. Every other state need a license or permit (which are expensive). I am really considering buying one of these but it would have to be a kit and in an outstanding color (blue, red) as I live in WA. I have bought many kits from you guys (RPF) but I have obtained a permit from the police (free) before I purchase any items, every purchase was stopped by customs and I had to pick it up and show my permit first (even blasters that don't look that much like guns)

The up side we have very few deaths through guns, the down side, we as collectors envy you guys in the US as you can buy all the best stuff and so cheap. I mean, really, we are not even allowed to have airsoft as a sport because the guns look too real.

So I will be up for a kit, as soon as I get the permit first, of course....

Cheers

I have been following this thread and as has been mentioned before, you are amazing JUSTINIAN . That is top notch work and I can understand why you supply movie companies with props. But there is no way on gods earth you would get that into Australia finished as a prop collector. We have banned Nerf guns cause they shoot the ball to fast and any plastic replica we buy is illegal to paint black and make look real.

The two states that let anything happen are Queensland and West Australia where we are allowed to buy all denix replicas. Every other state need a license or permit (which are expensive). I am really considering buying one of these but it would have to be a kit and in an outstanding color (blue, red) as I live in WA. I have bought many kits from you guys (RPF) but I have obtained a permit from the police (free) before I purchase any items, every purchase was stopped by customs and I had to pick it up and show my permit first (even blasters that don't look that much like guns)

The up side we have very few deaths through guns, the down side, we as collectors envy you guys in the US as you can buy all the best stuff and so cheap. I mean, really, we are not even allowed to have airsoft as a sport because the guns look too real.

Cheers
That is good to know. I thought that all of Australia was impossible to work with. I can make this kit in several different bright colors if it will hep. Message me whenever you have the permit.

Cheers

In some states in the US air soft is treated the same as an actual firearm. At first glance it doesn’t make sense, they look real enough I guess they would rather make a sweeping Legislation than risk a fatal mistake.

UK is gun shy too..western cowboy guns as replicas are OK, but modern looking guns have to be bright colour as a prop..if you've got insurance as a REENACTOR or actual film maker you can buy realistic stuff..I went with that and got gun licenses for the real stuff..cartridge pistols are out, if you want a real revolver it's got to be cap & ball and you have to be a club member..no effect on criminals as they don't have paperwork for their AKs & sawed offs ..

Big update for all of the Deadpool fans. I got a hold of a Desert Eagle!
IMG_0968_zpseipuaxnd.jpg

This is a huge handgun to mold. It barely fits inside my pressure chamber.
IMG_0971_zps8l0hlb47.jpg

And here are a few castings.
RHTB5051_zpsrwfyeshw.jpg

I'm finishing up a few finished ones today, and then I will make them available.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back