Replica Catwoman Cowl & Goggles?

Orionami

Does anyone know where I can find a Cowl & Set of goggles that matches any of these interpretations of Catwoman? Thank You!

Catwoman_450x450.jpg

Catwoman_83_Detail_by_AdamHughes.jpg

1108957677catwoman.jpg

Last edited:
IQIDfyNjUPzikef367y5eLCgrozsyCDw8GC4uKUUFS4aDs 6+Ps68PlU7jEV/CxcMLob4o95NI3Gg0loAjYtE4DBaPxuAomtpGxqYoNBaHJyoqq

:thumbsup :thumbsup

ooh, i just saw someone with the best interpretation of this suit, i'm not sure if it was on here or another board, please hold while i check my history.

I was fortunate enough to see Shawn's (Reevz) piece in person at Mega Con, as well as two others. They are fantastic. Smooth, clean, sexy lines, perfect thickness, outstanding symmetry, and the texture is really really cool and well thought out (Great for photography). Dareth I say (Forgive me Shawn; this is a compliment, lol), they look machined, they are so well sculpted and produced. From the pics of the goggle masters, I am convinced those, as well, will not be anything less than impressive, either...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back