Remo Williams, The Adventure Begins.... on Blu-Ray

I don't know what the point of remaking Remo, or the Crow would be. They're both good movies (the Crow is especially well produced) I can't imagine a remake of either would improve the stories being told. Money from the nostalgia sack of gen x is the reason to do either.

BTW: sequels, TV shows, reboots, remakes...they take nothing away from the originals. Unless the creator actively refuses to allow his loyal audience to enjoy the original but I don't think that will be happening anymore.
I've seen and love The Crow as well as Highlander, never saw a sequel or TV show of either. It's pretty easy to ignore that stuff.

I don't know what the point of remaking Remo, or the Crow would be. They're both good movies (the Crow is especially well produced) I can't imagine a remake of either would improve the stories being told. Money from the nostalgia sack of gen x is the reason to do either.

BTW: sequels, TV shows, reboots, remakes...they take nothing away from the originals. Unless the creator actively refuses to allow his loyal audience to enjoy the original but I don't think that will be happening anymore.
I've seen and love The Crow as well as Highlander, never saw a sequel or TV show of either. It's pretty easy to ignore that stuff.
You should give Highlander, The Series a try.

Over its run it showed way more character development than a Movie ever could .

It was superb and in some ways better than the first movie

You should give Highlander, The Series a try.

Over its run it showed way more character development than a Movie ever could .

It was superb and in some ways better than the first movie
I'm sure it has its charm but I'll go to my grave with Highlander being the great example of how to make a great movie that doesn't need to be a franchise. If I could unsee the Crystal Skull and the DSW sequels I would. ;) (y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back