Remo Williams, The Adventure Begins.... on Blu-Ray

robstyle

Master Member
My mind may be crossing the streams but I recall Jetbeetle talking about his time under a studio contract and he would spend days going through storage areas full of scripts. He was looking for the Condorman 2 script, which he had found, and a sequel script for Remo Williams.

CB2001

Master Member
Yeah with Roddy McDowall as Chuin, no thanks.

Joel Grey totally owned that role!!
Well, a lot of time has passed to the point where the property probably isn't considered economically feasible to do a TV series based on it, let alone a second attempt of a movie. I'm not saying that it hasn't been done before, though.

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well, a lot of time has passed to the point where the property probably isn't considered economically feasible to do a TV series based on it, let alone a second attempt of a movie. I'm not saying that it hasn't been done before, though.
Oh it’s way to late, Chuin’s Series should have been around right after the movie came out.....

CessnaDriver

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yeah I don’t know why the movie didn’t click with audiences back then, me and my girlfriend at the time liked it and were always quoting “you move like a pregnant yak”

blewis17

Master Member
My mind may be crossing the streams but I recall Jetbeetle talking about his time under a studio contract and he would spend days going through storage areas full of scripts. He was looking for the Condorman 2 script, which he had found, and a sequel script for Remo Williams.

There was a Condorman 2 script?! How have I never heard of this...

P.S. RIP Jet Beetle

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.