Remember that thread about the Dorothy Slippers?

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Okay, so I may be less than masculine, but screw you guys. These are awesome. My prop collection is now complete. Say what you will...

dorothy.jpg

Thanks to the "Chimp" for my little slice of heaven. :)

You Pansy.... Those are girl's shoes.... :) I like the yellow tile under them...........I've been considering doing an inlaid brick design set in a hardwood frame with a plexi dome over it for the pair I made. These are paramount to a true Oz fan collection. I mean it was all about the shoes... The book was all about the girl...........the movie............was all about shoes. These babies weren't just part of a costume............they were the significant prop in the film. Nice display...

Dave

They'll fit me then. Besides, it's a crime to have hot shoes and not wear them. AND...I'm originally from Kansas.

You can PM later for my mailing information... :p

Seriously, congratulations. As far as movie props go, those have to be one of the most recognizable.

Congrats Funky.

If any of the guys give you to much crap LMK, well just drop their link access when we move to a new server. :D

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back