Rem - Deathnote // Build Thread - COMPLETE

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Koipond

Excellent work, I really like how the costume as a whole 'reads' white but upclose all the various colors give it some depth.

Last edited:

elro

Alpha - Hey man thanks :) I didnt ditch the mask, my partner wore that for the other character ;)

Koipond - Yeah, definitely was the idea from the start to make sure the bone is multi colored and has depth (just like real bone xD)

Drack - Thansk man! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Alpha Proto

Sr Member
Wow, you are going to the WCS finals! That is amazing! I did not even know that existed! You put a lot of effort into this. I hope you have a great time in Japan!

Bilbo Baggins

Congrats for your win!
Excellent work on your costume!
I enjoyed your build. it was a very entertaining thread :)

~Russ

Nwerke

Master Member
Ditto! This is great, congrats, Elro! Great work and a deserved win, you and your partner both looked fantastic. Three thumbs up! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup