Star Wars Relby K-23 Cloud City Bespin Security Guard Blaster Nemrod Spear Gun

Buy now for 545 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Selling my personal Relby K-23, built on a real Nemrod spear gun.

I’ve just had two surgeries, so in an effort to offset some of the cost, I’m selling this blaster.

Threaded rod running through the barrel from front to rear. Some real F4 parts, some resin casts. Some resin printed parts, and the Flash Hider is PLA that was cleaned-up on the lathe, then threaded for the 1/4-20 rod.

The gears are steel, I found them on eBay years ago, and turned them to the correct width on the lathe.

Spent many hours on the paint and weathering. All the detail parts that are unknown were modeled by myself.

The trigger spring is broken, unfortunately, and since the screw holes holding the upper and lower together have been puttied over, I can’t do anything about it.

However, the trigger does still move, and the safety still works. This wasn’t ever a big deal to me, since the blaster basically just hung on the wall.

Asking $545 shipped and insured in the US lower 48. If you’re international, we’ll have to figure out shipping based on where you’re at.

IMG_5612.jpeg
IMG_5613.jpeg
IMG_5614.jpeg
IMG_5615.jpeg
IMG_5616.jpeg
IMG_5617.jpeg
IMG_5618.jpeg
IMG_5619.jpeg
IMG_5620.jpeg
IMG_5621.jpeg

Thanks so much for looking, and for helping me pay my medical bills!

Last edited:
I’ve noticed that not a lot of stuff, that would normally be snatched-up relatively quickly, is not selling in the junkyard.

Post-tax season timing? A reflection of the overall economy? I don’t know. Seems like buyers are passing on a lot of great stuff.

Last edited:
I’ve noticed that not a lot of stuff, that would normally be snatched-up relatively quickly, is selling in the junkyard.

Post-tax season timing? A reflection of the overall economy? I don’t know.
I agree, lots of fantastic builds available at the moment

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back