Refit Ambassador Class Update

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bigtrekster1981

Well here's a pic of my refit Ambassador Class of how far I am so far. I apologize for the semi-crappy pic, my digi cam some what sucks and I'm not that good at photography. The paint job for the model when you see it in person isn't exactly 100% professional looking like the picture shows it lol but I am happy with it and that's all it should matter right? I'm waiting for a clear set of bussard collectors, the things that go infront of the engine nacelles that are upgraded parts specifically for this kit. images/smiles//icon_smile.gif Anyhow comments are welcomed. I know I have another thread for this but I wanted to start a new one.

Trent

P.S. Yes my computer desk is also my modeling desk. images/smiles//icon_razz.gif

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bigtrekster1981

images/smiles//icon_lol.gif Thanks...but I think once you see it close up in person you'd probably say, "Not bad." images/smiles//icon_wink.gif

Trent