Question Redirected when i log-on

Quagmire9

just thought i'd ask. a good few times i come on here, 3 out of 10 i guess before i can do anything i am redirected through something called Juicey-somethingorother- and then onto dodgy survey pages :eek is this right, or is there some hacking codes in oporation?????

just wondered if this is me, or if anyone else has this going on??

Yep, it happened to me this morning as well.I just broke off the connection instantly . Some site called testables.net came up in my history log, then referenced to the juicyru.com. Reminds me of what happened towards the end of last year when we were hacked. And the site yesterday ran very,very slowly, picture up loads and threads way,way behind what I usually expected, but everything normal this morning until the "juicyfruit" . I checked everything on my PC and it didn't turn up a thing. Alert Art and the guys to look at it before somebody else says "I have a bad feeling about this."

PS I've contacted Art to have a look at this thread and see if anything turns up. I ran the website through google and it looks like its started turning up in other forums elsewhere. Its URL is based in the United States apparently.

PPS Just had the same ,"You have won" blue screen mesage flash up again. Its definitely dodgy.

Last edited:
thanks guys. my end, it is running so slow now that sometimes it fails to load up :( please lets hope this isn't going to happen here again.

I would really encourage anyone with any issues with their PCs performance to check their updates.I was getting very slow speeds and redirections last week but Norton was showing nothing except high usage alerts for iexplore, which can be indicitive of hacking. I was also getting constant redirects to either "win an Apple" or a "Juicy fruit " site. The web addresses came up as malware sites,and when I looked at some other forums they have reported the same problems as a few of us have had here, and very recently as well.
I ran all the virus ware I had plus Microsofts and found nothin at all, but on wednesday the attack was so servere assoon as I clicked on a thread ,it blocked me from using the keys so i turned the internet off. Again, after scanning nothing showed up so I spent ages trying various things, and eventually uninstalled my current iexplore and upgraded to Explorer 9.
Whatever Internet Explorer 9 has within it must have done something right because a dozen or so updates appeared for the microdsoft.net Framenet4 update. It seemed to take forever for them to install (at least two hours) so they may have been doing some "cleaning" up, but now everything is operating with really quick times and I haven't been redirected again on the RPF despite some lengthy posts and a hop around. Check to see if you have update KB982670 for Framenet4 on your system and the ten or so security updates for it after. It appears this upgrade did fail with some PCs when it was released so its well worth checking for in Updates history.Most people will have had this about a year ago but the few that may have missed this will thus left themselves open to problems.
If you're PC is constant busy ie the hard drive is chattering away after a minute or so on a site the chances are something is wrong.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back