Limited Run Red TROS Version Floating Jedi Training Remote Limited Edition

I’m up next guys anyone have any pics of the jedi logo on the base I’m thinking of going with that one. Also what do you people think of the pencil or chrome pen finishes in the flesh and would they change their mind if they could go back in time
I went with the chrome finish and it looks AWESOME. I wanted that on-screen look and it replicates wonderfully. I can't say enough about how nice of a job Trent did.

Could I get added to the list for a fully assembled (movie-accurate) one?
Waiting is not a problem.
Hey man, sorry, you JUST missed the cut off. I will be finishing up the limited edition for the people on the list. The alternates will be done as I can get to them but not as quickly as I have been. After that I'll post the occasional finished one on etsy from time to time or take the odd commission here and there but there won't be another "run" of these and the price of completed ones will likely go up since I won't be maintaining the assembly line process anymore, which has overtaken my office lol. I'm going to shift focus to the kit version for a while to change things up a bit.

Hey man, sorry, you JUST missed the cut off. I will be finishing up the limited edition for the people on the list. The alternates will be done as I can get to them but not as quickly as I have been. After that I'll post the occasional finished one on etsy from time to time or take the odd commission here and there but there won't be another "run" of these and the price of completed ones will likely go up since I won't be maintaining the assembly line process anymore, which has overtaken my office lol. I'm going to shift focus to the kit version for a while to change things up a bit.

That's what I get for not paying attention to RPF I guess. Oh well.
Guess I should finish the studio size remote I'm working on myself then. :)

Hey guys! For the 4 of you who are in the "In Progress" stage, I have your spheres, cut, balanced, floating, test lit, and primed.
I came down with something a few days ago that has kicked my butt so I haven't been doing much of anything except working my day job and sleeping, So my apologies for any delay in progress updates. I normally try to send something out every other day or so but I haven't been able to do that this time. I'm feeling a bit better so I'll be working on greeblies tomorrow all day after work. So look for updates coming from me soon.

I just posted some pics of my incredible remote, that recently arrived, in the SW sub-forum. I am totally blow away by Trent's work, and he created a custom base for me = AWESOME!! Thanks Trent!

I’m on the mend thanks. I made some good progress yesterday and took today off. Like an actual day off from everything including hobbies and projects. I sat and watched movies with my wife and son all day and it was glorious. Back at it tomorrow.

OK finishing up these 4 this weekend (if the weather holds out)
So you last three on the list, be on the lookout for a message from me in the next few days.
Thanks!

Such a bittersweet moment as today I finished and boxed up the final numbered remote of the Limited Edition that I started over a year ago. I pretty much dedicated a year of my life to this project. It took over my home office and garage, as well as spilled out into the living area, which made my wife not too happy on a few occasions. She has been amazing though, throughout this whole thing by helping me organize parts, helping with the printing of pieces, running finished remotes to the Post Office, and continually helping me clean up my messes after I was too tired to do it myself. I could not have done it without her support.
And to all of you who purchased one, I hope you all are very happy with your remotes and that they hold a special place in your collection. Each and every one of them was special to me and I poured my heart into all of them. Thank you guys so much for this. It was a very special time.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back