RECASTER ON EBAY rjwalker0115

smurf

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
rjwalker0115 is recasting my Yoda hands and feet. Not sure how long he has been doing it for. They are terrible recasts, but I'm not sure if I actually sold to this person. I reported them to Ebay. Not sure if that will do anything, but Ifigured it was worth a shot. This is the first time I have had my work stolen from me.

I don't see any items listed on the account now... Any way you might be able to backtrack through your sales?

I think he either pulled his posts or EBay pulled them. He never responded to my message.

I back tracked his sales based on his feedback. He ended up selling at least 32 sets in the last year or so. I assume that he has been recasting just about everything he’s been selling.

Sorry to hear about that... Hearing news like this always makes me reluctant to share my own work with others because I know how much time and money goes into making these things. I'll keep an eye out for any of this scumbags listings

He started selling these again. He stopped when I reported him and I called him on it. He probably figured it’s been a month or so, so he thought he’d just do it again. I reported him again and sent him another message.

Found his listing on Ebay. Would you like more of us to report him? Might stop him for a bit longer.

Also.... i'm in the U.K. and its not me neither.

rjwalker0115 wrote this in a response to me.
"Hi right I brought my original cast 4 years ago it's not yours. I got it as a set pal"

so I responded.
"It doesn't matter who you bought it from. It is my sculpture and you are copying it for profit off of my original artwork. It is not the head, just the hands and feet. I don't care if you sell the head, but the feet and hands are my original sculptures."

Then rjwalker0115 replied.
"End of the day mate i know 100% these arent yours due to the fact i got them of someone else in Spain. If you prove that the hands and feet are yours then fair enough. But i got mine as a complete set which was a head, hands and feet 4years ago. Why you messaging now. How do i know your not trying to steal my design."

I don't get it. He thinks because he bought this, he can just copy it and resell it. I know he didn't buy it from me, but it is not his property to recast. I explained that I have sold to people all over. I still didn't give my permission to sell it.I love how he tries to throw it back at me like I am stealing from him.

He's an amature. He doesn't see the big picture. I don't think he really gets why recasting is a problem.

He asked that I prove it. So I sent him photos of the original sculpt (water marked of course). He says they aren't the same as his case closed. So infuriating. He asks for proof and I give it to him, but he decides to be an ******* and pretend they are different.

Well I figured it all out now. I sold a set of hands and feet to cperdiguero on ebay. He is from Spain. rjwalker0115 bought a set from him. He told me he bought them from someone in Spain. Both of these guys are recasting my feet and hands on a regular basis. What a bunch of jerks. I'll see what cperdiguero has to say after the message I sent him.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back