Re: My Prop Replica Collection - *New Arrival* Indiana Jones..

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - *New Arrival* Secret Santa and Jurassic Park..

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice !!! Classy additions buddy :cool:cool

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - *New Arrival* BttF, Harry Potter and Extras..

hammondcane03.jpg

Alright...I'm extremely jealous of this one! I've wanted a Rylo cane for years now! That's truly a thing of beauty man. Very nice score! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - *New Arrival* BttF, Harry Potter and Extras..

Alright...I'm extremely jealous of this one! I've wanted a Rylo cane for years now! That's truly a thing of beauty man. Very nice score! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Definitely a nice piece, and one I have been after since joining.. Finally it's in the Collection.. Bring on the Goggles..

Is it a cane from the new run?!?

And: What costume? :lol

The resonance chamber is cool, too... I should paint my chamber, maybe it can look that cool, too?!? :love

That cane is perfect!:thumbsup How much did that cost you? If you don't mind me asking that is...

Not from a new run.. Something ordered ages ago.. The costume mention is a Raptor Handler..

I'm in love with the HP and Indiana collection.

My eyes are in pain. They see what they want but don't have haha.

Wow! Great stuff! The Potter props make me want to cry. Hands down, the most influential films/books on my life. I met my wife and have a son because of them. Truly amazing stuff! Got to visit the set of Deathly Hallows and was floored by the quality of the artwork that went into their props and sets. I've since been back to the museum over there. If I could move in there, I would!

I've searched high and low for Potter props. If you EVER consider selling or if you pass on buying anything in the future, give me a shout! And thanks a lot for sharing the pictures!

Don't tell me. Let me guess. Umm... Lincoln! Right? ;) (Very cool man. :thumbsup I always wanted a full-size Indy mannequin. Can't wait to see it finished!)

It's going to be a while.. No income at present, so had to put my Penman Hat Co. "Cairo" Fedora on hold.. And still deciding on which whip?? I'd say David Morgan's, but I'd only want one made by David himself..

Looking at distressing the jacket more, for the Cairo look, and of course the rest of the attire..

AMAZING collection! Love it.

What's the deal on the Jurassic Park night vision goggles? Did someone finally complete a replica!? MUST HAVE! I start converting my gen 1 Ford Explorer into a "tour vehicle" next week so it would be nice to throw a pair of those under the front seat.

Hey whats up I'm the guy you bought the death eater mask from on eBay. I think you might like this. I made that hood I told you about It came out real nice. Hear is two pics I have a couple more on my profile. Tell me what you think. Or just check out my Facebook.

Last edited:

Love the V costumes and props
been trying to get good close up pics of the V sword and cuffs so i can repicate them for our V group

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - *New Arrival* Indiana Jones Fedora..

Okay it's been a while, but thought I'd put up my latest addition to the Collection.. I present you, Indiana Jones Cairo Fedora, by Penman Hats Co..

indycairofedora1.jpg

indycairofedora2.jpg

indycairofedora3.jpg

indycairofedora4.jpg

indycairofedora5.jpg

Slowly working on my Indy Raiders costume, but it's getting there.. Need to see work on distressing a few items, and to get around to grabbing a David Morgan Bullwhip sometime soon..

Attachments

• indycairofedora1.jpg
    indycairofedora1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 112
  • indycairofedora2.jpg
    indycairofedora2.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 106
  • indycairofedora3.jpg
    indycairofedora3.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 147
  • indycairofedora4.jpg
    indycairofedora4.jpg
    400.8 KB · Views: 115
  • indycairofedora5.jpg
    indycairofedora5.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

The distressing is great, but the felt looks really dark in that photo. Is the camera flash doing that?

The distressing is great, but the felt looks really dark in that photo. Is the camera flash doing that?

Yeah, the lighting is off.. Still get use to the camera plus no lights were on when taken.. Here's another pic with old camera:

indycairofedora0.jpg

Got to get the brim into the right shaping too, but definitely a nice piece..

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back