Re: My 1st attempt at a Pep costume.....SPACEMARINE

Re: My 1st attempt at a Pep costume.

You are good, man! Great work. You used the foam in a different way, placing it after the pep/glue job done, you have skills bro.

Cool! I've never seen anyone "skinning" it the way you are! Sure saves alot of time and bondo! Super smart! :D

Hey all, a little up-date.

Got the legs webbed and wearable.

Just have to fix the cod/butt pieces (yep pieces, I ended up cutting them in two....pics as soon as I finish "skinning" them. ;)

IMG_2930.jpg

Sanded down the chest as well ready for skin.

IMG_2934.jpg

IMG_2932.jpg

Once I have the cod/butt sorted out I'll rig up the chest to hold the shoulders and then start on "skinning" it.

Till next time :cool................

For your first pep I think that it is turning out really well. I hate sanding also. I really like the some look which makes it look smooth. Can't wait to see the finished suit.

I used to paint these guys a lot when I was younger. Very cool build, you have a good eye for detail and an ingenuous approach. Looking forward to seeing this completed :thumbsup

Any idea what chapter your going to go with yet?

I love it. This is proper scale for a Space Marine. What chapter are you going to use? Lastly....a plasma gun...be verrrryy careful when firing. You would have better luck with a heavy bolter. Oh and are you making a pack too?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back