Re: Amazing Spider Man costume: pattern done pg 5

GrayFoxFlavio

Hello everyone, sunday i decided to try to make a spider man costume, but nobodies want give me a pattern...so i sad "ok i do it by my self!" so i take Foam, Felcro, a Sport t-shirt and i started, tell me what you think man ;)

After this costume, i make the new pattern and is ready for print. You can see it at pag.4 :D

12/03/2013

Pattern done and ready for print or sell pg. 5
Coming soon Amazing spider man 2 pattern
progress here: http://www.therpf.com/f24/grayfoxflavio-amazing-spider-man-2-custom-pattern-178449/

Last edited:
Re: Amazing Spider Man costume: startin from zero, NO PATTERN

I just stop this costume because i started a new one with the pattern...for this i said thanks to Taylor ;) i post a photo soon

A little update, what you think? :rolleyes

Its a really good start, Just remember the shape of the webs on the red and blue are different and that hexagon point is facing vertical not horizontal.

Keep at it !

Its a really good start, Just remember the shape of the webs on the red and blue are different and that hexagon point is facing vertical not horizontal.

Keep at it !
Oh ok! thanks for the advice ;) of corse i gonna work so much on it...is the first time try to make one with the pattern...any advice from you guys is accepted.

I work yesterday to the texture honeycomb, for now i can't show a update, i post soon the picture :)

Re: Amazing Spider Man costume: starting from zero, NO PATTERN

I make a new texture for the red part and i change the symbol, so this is the result:

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back