Rate the Predator movies.

_Lee_

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I thought it would be interesting to see how everyone ranks the Predator movies, including AVP and AVP requiem.

I'll go first. Best to worst.

Predator 1987
Prey
Predator 2
Predators
The Predator
AvP
AvP requiem.

Also, what do you think would be the next possible time line for the next one? Will we get Prey 2??

I think a the Predator franchise has a lot more to offer so it should be interesting to see what happens next.

Prey
Predator 2
The Predator
Predators

The last two are interchangeable, and I refuse to acknowledge that AvP films exist…well, basically, both of them were so completely forgettable that I’m not even sure which one is which.

I think the formula of Predators Through History is a really good idea…I’d personally like to see one set in World War One. The backdrop of such a brutal and violent war would be a perfect fit in my opinion.

I thought Prey was a great movie. It went on different path to the others and stands out. The Feral Predator was acted out well and the storyline was good. I think the history of the evolution of the Predators is good and I hope we see more.

The AVP movies are pretty crap, but for the Predator/Alien scenes alone make them worth watching. Always loved the actions of the Predators.

Predators wasn't amazing, but I loved the storyline regarding Beserker etc.

The Predator could and should have been a lot better. Just a very corny film with a pretty poor storyline. Predator was portrayed very well again.

The first one will always be the best to me. When I first watched it aged 13 I loved it, such a great movie. Predator 2 was also a great movie, although not as good as the first. The fact it was based in an Urban environment was a good move.

I thought Prey was a great movie. It went on different path to the others and stands out. The Feral Predator was acted out well and the storyline was good. I think the history of the evolution of the Predators is good and I hope we see more.

The AVP movies are pretty crap, but for the Predator/Alien scenes alone make them worth watching. Always loved the actions of the Predators.

Predators wasn't amazing, but I loved the storyline regarding Beserker etc.

The Predator could and should have been a lot better. Just a very corny film with a pretty poor storyline. Predator was portrayed very well again.

The first one will always be the best to me. When I first watched it aged 13 I loved it, such a great movie. Predator 2 was also a great movie, although not as good as the first. The fact it was based in an Urban environment was a good move.
Predator 2 was great for the cast as well , Danny, Conchita, Reuban, and what his name ?! ;)

All were awesome in it!!!!

Predator and Predator 2 I can watch endlessly over and over.
Predators is decent, I can watch it again once in a while.
AvP is tolerable, but I wouldn't call it a classic.

AvP2, I loathed. It was the Alien Resurrection of the franchise. Completely off brand and damaging to the IP.

The Predator - never bothered to watch it. Have no interest. From what a lot of the reviewers I watch who have covered it; it seems like a bullet to the head for the Predator film franchise. Completely removing the mystique of the Yautja and utilizing plot devices insultingly tragic. I knew when the first cast screenshot came out and it had a little kid front and center, I was going to give this a miss.

Prey - Also never bothered to watch. I hear people like it and it's not an affront to the property the way The Predator was, but by now I'm burnt on the film aspect of the Predator franchise and don't have much motivation to watch current stuff.

Fortunately I can still get my Predator fix with Predator Omnibus Volume 1 releasing in December, which I think will look pretty good on the shelf next to the three of four Alien ombnibus' I've picked up so far.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back