Interest Ransom Note and Window Latch from Peter Pan/Wendy's window in Hook

Yep. Does it ship in an envelope or rolled in a tube? It shows me $30 shipping to my location. What about the window lach? Combined shipping would make the costs less "painful"... whats the Plan with the latch?

I think I can adjust the calculated shipping prices for international orders to more accurately reflect my cost.

I plan on shipping then in flat stiff envelopes. The paper is thicker than I'd be comfortable with rolling.

The latches haven't been produced as I'm yet unsure if there is enough interest, and I'd like to do a bit more research on how to attach them to the windows/drawers. They'll cost a bunch to make because of the molds and minimums required.

Ok I've updated shipping for the note and everyone should be paying 5.95 usa and 14.95 elsewhere per order. If you order other stuff at the same time it'll throw it off. I think it combines shipping for multiple notes too if anyone wants.

received_182707023849775.jpeg

They look phenomenal. I *almost* don't want to stab my dagger through it once I get it. :)

Awesome. I tore the next batch of letters and they're am getting stained today. Here's a picture of the tearing jig I'm using. I traced the outline and laser cut the template from plastic, and am tearing the papers along that edge by hand. It's a combination of tea, coffee, and turmeric for the stain.

Attachments

• PXL_20210816_021430921.jpg
    PXL_20210816_021430921.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 65
Awesome. I tore the next batch of letters and they're am getting stained today. Here's a picture of the tearing jig I'm using. I traced the outline and laser cut the template from plastic, and am tearing the papers along that edge by hand. It's a combination of tea, coffee, and turmeric for the stain.
I’m sold, they look great! Just put my order in

Order placed! Can’t wait. Seeing that note was easily one of the most influential film moments of my childhood.
Likely going to snag the dagger from the other thread!

Great. The calligrapher has the rest of the pages that I tore and stained earlier this week, so I expect to have them all next week and the remaining orders should go out by next Friday.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back